“Excellent food”

Taz Indian Cuisine
Ranked #31 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

This is a family operated restaurant. Extremely nice and friendly service. Clean and inviting restaurant.

The food is excellent. Love the naan. I also really like their samosas. I have tried about 5 different entrees here and have loved them all

Lot of choices if you are feeling vegetarian.

But my carnivore table mates loved their dishes as well.

Be aware that they do close in between lunch and dinner.

Great flavors with a range of spicyness!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I lived in Beaumont for four years, and I still visit regularly now that I live 20 miles away. Taz is my absolute favorite place to eat in Beaumont. The lunch buffet is wonderful, with lots of delicious vegetarian options. I love the tamarind rice, the dal, the pappadum, the fried veggies. I usually order vegetable biryani if I go for dinner. I love taking friends and family here, especially if they're not usually adventurous eaters of "ethnic" foods. There's a huge menu and something for everyone.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I love Indian food. They're are times I've battled an addiction with it. Tiki Masala made right is a gift to your taste buds. This place had a couple of memorable dishes and several that were good. Overall I would go again.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Typical Indian place, looks small on the outside, but is very spacious. Large menu, food is usually pretty good. A little on the mild side compared to other Indian places. Good service.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Whether you order from the menu or the go through the buffet line, you won't be disappointed. I didn't give it a 5 star because the buffet could be more fresh (I don't think the turn-over of food is quick enough so food sits longer) but it's not a problem really. Also, the service is attentive but not friendly. It may be the culture so I'm not offended, they just don't have bubbly personalities. I've been here about three times and I'll likely be going back!

1  Thank Lori G