“Dinner on Wednesday”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had oysters on half shell. My husband's were pretty good. He had the Layfette. I had the parmesan whic were very salty and I normally add salt to everything. One of my oyster shells had topping and no oyster. My husband brought it to their attention and received 2 more. Service was excellent and friendly. The pecan cobbler was a bit charred, but not enough to keep me from eating half or sending it back. Prices very reasonable. They were pretty busy for a week night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just love the service & the atmosphere!!! I’m Friday & Saturday night they a band on the patio. The manager comes to see how is your visit as well!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Everyone enjoyed their dinner - we all ordered different things. The seafood and the chicken fried steak were standouts of the evening! Good service and huge portions.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My favorite things here are the crab bisque and bar trash. So good together. Their crab bisque is based on a white cream sauce instead of tomato sauce and to me you just can't beat it. Pair it with the grilled lump crab meat and shrimp (bar trash) and it's a great combination. I also like their fried shrimp and fish. This is one of our go-to restaurants in Beaumont.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I went here for our 30th wedding anniversary. My husband enjoyed his shrimp creole and I usually love blackened catfish but they did not have enough Cajun seasoning. Cracker Barrel's taste much better and it's cheaper. The waitress is very nice though and kept our water glasses full and our food came quickly. I will get my blackened catfish elsewhere.

I'm sure other items on the menu might be better since he enjoyed the shrimp creole maybe I should try a shrimp entree.

We did enjoy the pecan cobbler which I found recommended here on TripAdvisor.