“F I L T H !!!”

Pie-Zan's
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Gunnison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This place is dirty inside and out! Our table saw a rat inside but later was told it was a vole which is still a rodent ! Owner is extremely rude and it rubs off on the staff. The pizza is far away as New York from being a New York Style pizza so there is some false advertisement at this establishment also. The owner seemed miserable and was so rude to the table next to us that we left money on the table and left. Also heard that she also runs Mom's Kitchen on Main St., won't be going there either!! If you want excellent Italian/pizza you must try Mario's or Garlic Mike's, the owners are both professional chefs and believe me, appreciate your business. Pie-Zan's is not worth the money or the hassle of dealing with this owner.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Pie-Zan's is a very interesting Pizza Place ... Excellent Home Made Pizza with ALL the freshest ingredients ... A very cool " Mountain Hippie " atmosphere ... excellent " Side Dishes " and an ample number of Beer options for even the pickiest pizza Eater ... Go ... You will LOVE It .!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The server is always fast & friendly regardless of day of week or how busy the restaurant might be. The food is always hot, fresh & delicious! They recently remodeled the dinning area and it is real cozy.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We've been here several times in the last 2 months and have had a great experience every time! We usually get the pepperhead with pepperoni and the baked ziti. The staff, service, quality of ingredients, and cleanliness are great!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I ordered pizza and it was good. My daughter's friend ordered a salad. I don't remember which one she chose, but it was enormous & had olives & artichoke hearts mixed throughout. It was super fresh and under $10. I'll be ordering from the salad section of the menu next time I'm in town.