“Easy Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I go to the Patriot diner when we just don't feel like cooking
They have two or three pasta and shrimp entrees that are great
They give soup and salad with most entrees so any meal has enough left for another meal at home.
The other great thing there is you can always get breakfast
The wait staff is extremely friendly

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

After a long day we stopped for a quick bite before retiring to the hotel for the night. Great burger with feta cheese and grilled tomato. My wife had a good Chicken sandwich. My 2 me Cousin and her husband had veggie wraps. Cute little diner.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The diner was clean and you got a lot for your money. We could walk from hotel to diner. Breakfast is served all day. It was huge and you good share

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I phoned to be sure they were open. "Yes we are, Darling." Already I knew it was my kind of place. The women with this message had a firm, strait-forward voice. I recognized that voice when our waitress came to our table. I mentioned phoning to see if they were open, and she said "I answered the phone, Darling." Her name was Tammy, and she, too, was a "darling" of a waitress. Our breakfast potatoes were scalloped, which I like, and they are not frequently found anywhere. My eggs Benedict - three poached eggs each on their own island of Canadian bacon and English muffin, was extremely filling and surprisingly inexpensive. The diner is showing its age with an almost worn out feel.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Good eggs, crispy homefries, plenty of bacon. Yum yum. I will be eating here again .
Nice clean place. Friendly staff and attentive.