Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
US$87
Traveluro
US$83
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
HamptonUS$87
2,032 results
All reviews breakfast staff great stay indoor pool the breakfast area front desk staff convenient location free breakfast fire pit definitely stay here again close to downtown hot breakfast hot tub visiting asheville the blue ridge parkway beds were comfortable biltmore fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021

Stayed for a wedding and the entire staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing and everything very very clean . The hotel is one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever stayed at and couldn’t say enough about the wonderful staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kori F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that your stay was wonderful and that exceptional hospitality was delivered all the way around. We hope you stop back in the next time that you are in Asheville!

Reviewed 11 November 2021

Comfortable bed! Great bathroom layout and design! Had gym, swimming pool, hot tub!
Plenty of space in the lobby to sit! Lobby was big enough to walk around and sit distance! Had vending machines for snack and drinks!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kori F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so happy to hear that our rooms, amenities, and lobby area met your expectations. We hope you stop back by the next time that you are in Asheville!

Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

Wow, I’ve stayed at Ritz Carltons, Four Seasons and plenty of Hilton’s! This hands down is one of the best properties I’ve laid my head to rest! From the front desk staff, breakfast staff, management and house cleaning it was amazing! What made it EXCEPTIONAL was DEBBIE, Gigi and Acorn! Debbie takes pride in cleaning your room, engages with her guest, makes sure you have towels you need or anything else! Acorn & Gigi we’re so helpful at the front desk! Everyone on staff goes the extra mile! Stay here and you’ll be well taken care of while in Ashville!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kori F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that our staff made such a good impression and delivered the exceptional hospitality that we strive for, specifically Debbie, Gigi, and Acorn. We hope to see you the next time that you are in our area!

Reviewed 6 November 2021

This hotel has it all. First I dealt with Geofrey for reservations. He was so very helpful and kind. Next I met Christina and she was also awesome. I am OCD about cleanliness and she addressed all my concerns. When I checked into the room I can honestly say I have never stayed in a cleaner room. I was on the 5th floor and Debbie was the one that had prepared my room for us. Every nook and cranny was immaculate. The breakfast was wonderful. I think everyone I encountered deserves a raise and a vacation. Today I am planning a return visit. I have since added to my list of awesome employees. Ray Andersen took time from his day to help me solve a problem. I can not say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. My daughter is a traveling nurse and has accepted a 13 week assignment at Mission. It is nice to know she has a safe, clean place to stay. I liked it so much I have decided to travel with her.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! Your kind words regarding Geoffrey, Christina, Debbie, and Ray are greatly appreciated and we are so glad to hear that they provided such good hospitality. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay!

Reviewed 1 November 2021

Do not bother staying at the Hampton Inn on Tunnel Rd in Asheville NC if you are planning on a restful night. The beds are horribly uncomfortable and the cleanliness of the bathroom is a joke. Only redeeming quality was the breakfast staff as they were very polite and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kori F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations and would love the opportunity to discuss your experience. We would welcome a call at (828)-255-9220. We hope to hear from you soon.