Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$121
Fairfield InnUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
All reviews would stay here again outlet mall room was clean other hotels convenient location minute drive hot breakfast biltmore downtown desk interstate microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Very cheaply run hotel. Poor at best breakfast, no coffee in lobby and basically run for owners profit only.

Envoy, very disappointed in your product .

Save your money find another hotel. Very over priced. Sorry we stopped to stay at that hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear millyka,

Thank you for the review. We are genuinely sorry for not delivering the exceptional stay you deserve. We are continually striving to give each guest an enriching and memorable visit, so we are disappointed that we let you down. Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations; we will share your concerns appropriately as we are constantly striving to better our guest experience. We would welcome another opportunity to regain your trust and hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Taylor Gasperson

Reviewed 5 July 2021

Checked in at desk, pleasant young woman handled arrival. Later upon returning from dinner - walked into bathroom and unbeknownst to me, floor was flooded and I slipped, nearly falling and aggravating my back. Called to report water on floor in bathroom and hallway - same woman said no maintenance available, no manager available but she could move us to another room. She ran up with another key and said she would report to manager.
Next morning upon checkout, I asked for manager - she's not there but there was a note about the incident and I would be contacted by manager.
No one ever contacted me.
We usually stay here twice a year but will look for other accommodations in the future.

Date of stay: May 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear RoseBowlTraveler,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent visit and for the feedback. We regret to learn about the incident outlined and that we did not follow up on your concerns. We apologize for your experience and appreciate your patience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate team to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay moving forward. Thank you for your time; you have our assurance that we will address your comments appropriately. We wish you all the best with your travels.

Taylor Gasperson

Reviewed 7 June 2021

This hotel is located in an area with a lot of road construction. The staff was not helpful at all with directions to the hotel. There was not a lot around in this area and if I return to Asheville I would probably stay in a different area. My granddaughters enjoyed the indoor pool.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

This place is absolutely disgusting and a mess! This hotel should be labeled as a Motel. The rooms are dirty! I asked to get switched to another room and that room was worse! The staff is never at the front desk, no one answers the phone. I've been calling to try to talk to a manager about our recent experience and a random additional charge that was on my card. Stay away from this place. They are not up to the Covid-19 cleaning standards like other hotels are, with sticky stuff on their furniture, hand prints on the couch, tooth paste on the sink, hair on the floor behind the door, orange stains on the bed, housekeeping rags on the floor of a "clean" room. Clearly they do not have any room inspectors or housekeeping execs here to catch the pure laziness of the housekeeping staff. If I could give this a 0 rating I would. Stay clear.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2021

Due to COVID 19, we stayed in this property for only one night. However, we felt the friendly and welcome environment with the front desk check in and the room arrangement. The front desk associates were friendly and patient. Although no hot breakfast, we were allowed to select food from shopping area as Elite Marriott member. We just want to say thank you through this public venue.

Room tip: friendly front desk associates
Date of stay: October 2020