Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
SleepUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
1,314 results
All reviews front desk room was clean choice hotels yogurt great stay would stay here again the breakfast area free breakfast hot breakfast third floor biscuits and gravy convenient location the blue ridge parkway biltmore downtown microwave interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Kritika was so very helpful. She went above and beyond my expectations. Quick to check us in, friendly, accomadating and she pleasantly answered all of our questions. Traveling with a group and there was a nice patio to sit on with a beautiful view of the mountains. Thank you again for making our stay so enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Traveling on motorcycles with friends we experienced exceptional hospitality at the Sleep inn. During our overnight stay the check-in staff (Krutika) provided concierge level help, advice, and service. Great experience!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2021

The hotel was located about a block off the Smokey Parkway and was very quiet. Room cleanliness was very good. Even the baseboards were clean. Numerous restaurants were located very close to the hotel so "grab and go" bags were not needed for breakfast. The price of the hotel was much lower than others located nearer the Biltmore area. Be sure to eat at the Moose Cafe up one exit at the N.C. Farmer's Market. An enjoyable stay for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Aside from it being clean and quiet, the team is very helpful. I left a charger behind and I did not get five minutes up the road before getting a phone call from Craig/Cring (sorry, his handwriting is tough to read) asking me to come back for it. Just an all-around great experience! Will definitely stay here on my next trip and would absolutely recommend to others.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Traveling back to Charlotte proved to be too long of a drive so I searched around Asheville to find a place to stay. I booked at the sleep inn, and Brenda was the absolutely kindest, most considerate concierge I’ve ever met. Even with my budget, she ensured I had the best stay of my entire trip to Asheville. I cannot thank her enough for her professionalism, dedication to making guests feel welcome and friendliness. Please, if you stay in Asheville or near it, make sure to book with Brenda, she’s amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family