Holiday Inn Express Asheville
US$90
Country Inn
Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$85
US$129
US$119
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$109
Orbitz.com
US$80
US$379
US$319
All reviewshi expressoutlet mallfront deskpancake makernice hotelbiltmore estatewould stay here againbreakfast baroutdoor poolroom was cleansmall balconythe blue ridge parkwaya great place to stayfree breakfastnice breakfastone night stayhot breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I spent the night of April 12th at HIE Asheville SW and got 2 hours of sleep. I was awoken at midnight from bulldozers clearing land across the street from the hotel. This went on until almost 5 am. Who does excavating in the middle of the night? The bulldozers were constantly backing up emitting the beep-beep sound commercial vehicles are required to do. I called down to the front desk at 3 am to complain. They said no one else had complained. I asked them to call the police to report the noise, but they did nothing. The next morning I was again told no one else said anything. I don't believe that for a minute. No apology, no we will look into the issue. I left my contact information with the front desk and asked the manager to call/email me. Nothing...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Angie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

HLC60,
When you checked out the next morning you left your email address in which I immediately sent you a message, I then spoke to you on the phone and explained that you actually were the first person who had brought this to our attention. We investigated and found out the North Carolina Department of Transportation was putting in a road across the street from our hotel. We have contacted them and asked to please stop the work at night, but unfortunately we did not know this was going to happen until you alerted us of the situation. We have since given you a full refund and our sincerest apology. I hope that you will continue to stay at the IHG brand. Thank you for alerting us to the problem.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights a HIE Asheville, we cannot rate this hotel any higher.
The staff, facilities, cleanliness and breakfast were exceptional.
This location is adjacent to the outlet mall, and Blue Ridge Trail, convenient for Downton Asheville and just off the I-26.
Everyone at the hotel we interfaced with, were totally customer focused, nothing appeared too much trouble. Especially Bill on reception who was very helpful with a good sense of humour.
This level of service does not come without considerable effort.
Well done the Team and Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndyMcCutcheon
Angie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Andy,
Thank you for the wonderful comments about Bill and the rest of the staff. They pride themselves on giving exceptional customer service. We are also glad you found the hotel to be clean and convenient. We are so happy you had a great stay , and hope you will visit with us again very soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this room on the Holiday Inn Express web site and we're surprised to receive an upgrade. Check in was smooth and easy. The room was comfortable and so clean. We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

William,
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are so pleased you found everything to be to your satisfaction. We hope you will visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I picked this hotel because it was near the Biltmore and across the street from the mall/outlet. The staff was helpful and on time with anything extra we needed. The room was clean and smelled good. I will try to stay here again when we come up in December.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Angie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We are so pleased you found the staff to be accommodating and that the room was clean and fresh. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Recently, our school team went for a competition at the UNC campus and stayed at this great hotel. Everyone in the staff was great and the rooms and breakfast were ample. A major highlight of our stay was Angela, the group sales coordinator - she went above and beyond to make sure she took care of our group! Thank you Angela and HI Express!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad you guys had a great time and a great stay. It was our absolute pleasure to take care of you. We hope you will visit us again!