“Loved my mocha latte”

High Five Coffee
Ranked #3 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Asheville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Wonderful espresso, beer on tap,....the best baristas in the region! Come and see us and you'll want to come back.
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped through on our visit to Asheville and wanted my afternoon latte. Happy we found this spot because my mocha was excellent! My husband, who isn't a latte fanatic like me, also raved about his caramel latte. Great atmosphere with delicious lattes!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this shop while checking out Asheville... so glad we did! Simple decor with live edge tables and a mix of metals... sleek, but comfortable. We ordered two cubano to go... and boy were they delicious. Smooth and slightly sweet, they were just right. We stood at the high bar table as we waited and checked it all out. Great local place.. hands down better than any coffee chain! They had a great variety of food items and refrigerated selections, plus a large to order coffee and tea menu!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

This is a great coffee shop that was filled with locals. Although not located in the usual walking district downtown it is still walkable. However, we drove.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Unique place to sit and enjoy a cup of hot or cold brew coffee. Homemade syrups. Cafe food items with gluten free options too! Delicious. Will visit again on my next trip up Asheville.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

On a recent visit to Ashville, I stopped in for coffee almost everyday. The location was midway between where I was staying and downtown, so super convenient! Not much of a view outside, but I enjoyed the warm weather and watching people come and go. I'm not much for "fancy" coffees. Just give me a good robust freshly made Americano and I'm happy! If that's what you're after, you can't go wrong here.