Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
View deal
TripadvisorUS$127
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$127
Priceline
Hampton.comUS$127
Lol.travelUS$148
All reviews outlet mall front desk bar bites hilton app newer hotel great stay the breakfast area outdoor fire pit awesome hotel breakfast service every employee road noise staff was very friendly and helpful easy access king suite blue ridge parkway would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

This hotel provides a good example of how a hotel should be managed. Every staff member that I came in contact with was helpful, cheerful and seemed to enjoy what they were doing - that to me is a reflection of good management.
I wasn't surprised to find everyone at the hotel so accommodating when I arrived since I had received a phone call from a representative of the hotel - I believe she was the guest services manager - a few days before arrival, asking if I had any questions about my reservation - a first for me. I did take that opportunity to ask if I could have a room on the top floor, which she arranged.
The location of the hotel was also excellent - close to downtown and convenient to stores, retail shops, and an Ingles Market right next door.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the highway - it's nice & quiet.
Date of stay: August 2021
Cassie Pressley, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

JohnTampaBay,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team was able to take care of you while you were here! We hope you'll come back and visit us.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

My check in was one of the best I can remember in a very long time. I felt welcomed and valued by not only the individual checking me in but by everyone behind the counter. My room was amazing and the location was so peaceful that even as light sleeper, I did not hear a sound which was a pleasant surprise considering how busy the hotel was during my stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

scarymor,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel! We always strive to provide the best service for our guests and it's rewarding to hear when we have succeeded! We do hope you'll stay with us again next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

Have stayed here for many many work trips. The hotel is always so accommodating, the staff is sweet, and they truly make you feel at home. The rooms are always kept clean - and if there is any issue or something not to your liking, they are quick to fix the problem or accommodate you the best way possible. Huge thank you to Robin at the front desk who has gone above and beyond for me these past work trips. I’ll be sure to always stay here while visiting the Asheville area!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

KJostByrne,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We're so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Robin was able to take care of whatever you needed during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 7 September 2021

This was a great place to stay in Asheville. In a quiet neighborhood, yet close to downtown, easy access to interstate. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Hot breakfast every morning.
We loved the patio area, and the fire going on the patio. We sat out there every evening and enjoyed a glass of wine and game of cards. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 520jennyl

520jennyl,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our patio area with fire pit! It's definitely a great place to relax in the evenings. We hope to you'll stay with us again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel. New, clean and convenient location. Comfortable room, more than adequate breakfast and friendly service. Having the Asheville outlet stores across the road is a bonus! Plus you’ll score Hilton points. Would stay here again when in the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

vidskids,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel! It's great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location close to the Asheville Outlets! We do hope to see you again, next time you're in the area.