4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$150
HiltonUS$150
HurbUS$162
2,049 results
All reviews movie theater close to the airport great hotel within walking distance hotel is located parking deck shopping and restaurants asheville biltmore love this hotel convenient location minute drive easy access indoor pool valet parking the blue ridge parkway definitely stay here again barnes
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019

This hotel was a last minute add for a birthday weekend getaway, and it did not disappoint.
The only thing that was odd to me was the "full service" part of the hotel. That is super nice, but something I am not used to.
You need to use a bellhop to unload your luggage, and you "have" to tip. Valet is also an option.
The full service is nice, just not something I'm used to.
The room was super clean, and roomy. Very comfortable beds and large TV.
The area has tons to do within walking distance. Restaurants & shops are everywhere. A really nice area.
Definitely would stay here again.

1  Thank mackenzietaylormart
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

macksketokitchen,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I'm delighted you enjoyed our clean and comfortable guest rooms, optimal location within Biltmore Park, and our full-service accommodations. We're honored that you chose us to celebrate a special time in your life, and we appreciate the chance to continue serving valued guests in beautiful Asheville.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 October 2019

I have to admit when I booked this place I thought it was in Asheville near the Biltmore estate...it is not. It is in a planned new community about 10 miles away.

This is a nice Hilton overall, decent gym, pool, lobby, rooms. The staff was great, and the breakfast was exceptional. I could have stuffed myself silly with all the great breakfast options...and I never feel like that. The lobby bar was also pretty cool, some great local craft beers on tap at about half of big city prices.

There was a certain charm to the place, maybe because there were so many families there enjoying the place. Lots of polite little kids (why are they not in school...must be off school for the week?) having fun with their parents.

Great way to spend a long weekend

Date of stay: October 2019
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

babyfishmouth77,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed our beautiful property, hospitable team, and delicious breakfast accommodations. It's our priority to ensure an exceptional, charming stay, and I'm thrilled to see you encountered that.

Thank you for choosing us during your stay in Asheville. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2019

I am a Hilton employee, and I try to stay at all of Hilton's properties and this was my first time staying at an actual Hilton. I truly enjoyed my stay at this property. This was my first full-service stay using the bell-hop, room service, and dine in breakfast.

This property sits in a very quiet area that is close to shops and restaurants. The area is perfect from lots of traffic and noise. Parking is plentiful in the parking garage, and it's free!! They also offer valet service for those that like that.

I had the opportunity to use the pool and hot tub both nights of my stay. The pool area was clean and relaxing as well. I enjoyed my time at this property and will recommend it to anyone traveling to the Asheville area.

Date of stay: October 2019
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

MissCoyia85,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay with us. We're delighted to have been your choice of stay and your first experience at a full-service Hilton! I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed our optimal location and our guest amenities. It's our pleasure to serve valued guests like you!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2019

This is just what you would expect from a nice Hilton hotel that is not in a large city. Parking is abundant and free, with valet available for a price. It is in a town center with restaurants within walking distance and a Regal movie theater literally across the street. The rooms are larger than many Hiltons in which I have stayed. Gold members get the full, hot breakfast buffet, unlike many large-city Hilton properties. When we were there, one of the two elevators was out of service, but we did not notice any unusual wait times, and I think the hotel was full. If I had to complain about something (and I must) it is that the bathroom lighting is deficient. I could barely see to shave,

2  Thank Joseph S
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Joseph S,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our great location within Biltmore Park, as well as our delicious breakfast accommodations and parking options. I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered regarding the light in the bathroom. We will utilize your comments to improve the way we serve valued guests such as yourself.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 October 2019

Meh. Food was great. Loved breakfast especially Jose. Girls at front were hit or miss. 1 was great and then 2 were terrible. Location great so we were happy about that. Being a Hilton gold member made me feel like there is no value too it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

S2722MWjessicag,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate you bringing your feedback to our attention. While I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast accommodations and convenient location, I would like to say that we are sorry you were unhappy with the value of the stay and the service you experienced. We will utilize your comments to improve the way we serve valued guests such as yourself.