2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$114
View deal
Expedia.comUS$114
Hilton Garden InnUS$114
PricelineUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
FindHotelUS$114
HurbUS$124
All reviews the room was super clean beautiful property blue ridge parkway sitting area the hotel staff hotel is located great hotel fire pit comfortable beds hgi casey lobby pros downtown cleanliness biltmore
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

My family and I enjoy Asheville, especially in the fall to hike and enjoy fresh air. We were thrilled to find this hotel near the parkway where we were traveling with it's bright interior and expansive outdoor space with cozy fire pits that we were able to sit by and enjoy a cocktail in the evening after our day out hiking. We thoroughly enjoyed the visit!

Reviewed 7 October 2021

I am fortunate to have chosen this hotel for a couple of nights while visiting family in Asheville. The staff is very much a team who works together to take care of guests. A large group was dining and everyone pitched in to help. The way they worked together showed a true connection. I believe it was the General Manager who was there the entire time serving, cleaning, helping etc. I was really impressed with the outdoor area, spacious and feels safe. Everyone was nice, clean room, great location. My dinner was great, had breakfast one morning and enjoyed it so much. Experienced great service overall. Try this hotel if you are in the area. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2021
Teddy Roque, Other at Hilton Garden Inn Asheville South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Hello Laurelw452!

Thank you so much for your kind words and a 5 star review! My team and I are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! It is always so encouraging to hear our guest had memorable stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next trip to AVL!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 7 October 2021

The hotel was beautiful. the furnishings were bright fun and very comfy! The bed was a dream. Every staff member we came in contact with was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The GM, I believe his name was Teddy was supportive and helpful with meal suggestions. Bad weather so we decided to stay in and eat at the restaurant / bar. Food was very good and the drinks were fantastic. I would highly recommend this location when you get to go to Asheville for a getaway! My husband and I were very happy with our choice of lodging

Room tip: high floor. the mountains in Asheville are beautiful
Reviewed 7 October 2021

What a pleasant surprise. Last minute trip and needed to stay in this part of town that I was unfamiliar with. Was a great location to where I needed to be. I stayed a couple nights and the staff was accommodating and friendly. The restaurant, surprisingly for a hotel, was great and I appreciated the that from what I could tell, the hotel staff followed local Covid mask and cleanliness guidelines (yes, I look at that before traveling to any city). There were a couple groups of people in their outdoor space that were a little noisy, but apparently the hotel staff took care of that rather quickly and wasn't an ongoing issue. I will certainly return with my family.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2021

I was in Asheville for business, never having been there and didn’t know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised! I spend a lot of time in my room, given the age of video conferencing, and couldn’t have asked for a quieter, comfortable place to be productive during the day and try some new beers at night. A few nights I stayed in for dinner after a long day of work, I was pleasantly surprised with the on site restaurant. As a vegetarian it is sometimes difficult to find accommodations, but Terry was so helpful with finding a delicious meal- I ended up eating in the hotel 3 nights! I was also surprised to find a full bar, the bartender (I believe her name was Serena) was very helpful with giving suggestions for local attractions to visit. Definitely get a dirty martini at the bar, the ratio was just right. All in all it was a great trip and I am definitely recommending this hotel to my company for future visits to Asheville. Given this was my first trip since the pandemic started, I was a bit hesitant about what the experience would be like and if I would feel safe. I expressed these concerns at checkin and was introduced to Teddy, who took the time to explain cleaning procedures and what I could expect each day for housekeeping. Teddy definitely made me feel safe, a much needed relief after such a hard year. I will definitely be staying here during my next trip to Asheville.

Trip type: Travelled on business