“Great joint!”
Review of The Med

The Med
Ranked #176 of 739 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Description: The Med is an iconic Asheville breakfast diner serving creative takes on classic breakfast and lunch plates in a comfortable downtown setting.
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Awesome food at a very affordable price! We enjoyed our breakfast and would definitely come back! Thanks

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

My wife ad I came to Asheville to celebrate our anniversary,and after countless places having two hour-waits we fount this hidden gem! It wasn’t our choice, but it was by far the best breakfast I have had quite some time.
My wife ordered the Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs and Bacon, I ordered The Biscuits and Gravy W/Fried Chicken and 1 Fried Egg! Both of our meals were seasoned well and perfect! The Pancakes were unique a d reminded me of a heavier blend of batter; perfect Very flaky and fresh biscuits and the chicken was cooked and seasoned just right! The Mimosa and Bloody Mary’s were very good as well....
I Highly recommend dinning here and have most definitely fount a new place for dinning while visiting Downtown Asheville ~

Date of visit: February 2021
3  Thank PaulyPauly2014
Reviewed 13 February 2021

Our first time here for breakfast and it was great! Highly recommend the breakfast burrito and Hard Hat sandwich. Very tasty and fresh. This feels like the restaurants I remember going to in the 70's. Very unique. At first appearance a little odd, but this was it's charm. This is now one of our go to restaurants.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank dawndG8468BQ
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

My teenage son and I stumbled upon this as we were looking for a breakfast spot. Pancakes and bacon were excellent and the friendly server made the experience even better. We returned for lunch as we needed takeout sandwiches for our long drive back home. The same friendly server recommended the pulled pork sandwich. I have never had a better pulled pork sandwich! Eating it on the road as we drove out of town, I wondered if we should circle back and get some more. This is a fine gem in Asheville - friendly service, authentic, delicious food, and a good value for what you get.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed breakfast at this little gem in Asheville. We were quite delighted at the expert preparation and attention to detail provided that elevated an ordinary plate to extraordinary! Staff was incredibly pleasant and attentive! Definitely will visit again!

Date of visit: January 2021