Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
US$76
ZenHotels.com
US$74
Hotels.comUS$76
RodewayUS$76
Trip.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2020 via mobile

All right good place to stay if you don't mind sharing a room with cockroaches staff was unresponsive to any of our needs had to threaten to get my gun out of the car to get the noise stopped at 2 a.m. it was all quiet up until 2 a.m. staff will walk in your room even if you do have a do not disturb sign on and rifle through your stuff if you try to call down at the office don't even try you will get a busy signal had switched rooms twice and still didn't get room we had reserved reservations were made a week ahead of time the first room had a nice hot water in the toilet look like the floors hadn't been slept in weeks blankets had blood on them sheets were dirty ask for a set of towels and got dirty yellowish looking ones. Had to wait for those cuz they were supposed leak in the laundry with a hotel that is not busy. It sucks you can't upload videos I have a video of about five or six cockroaches that was in my trash can and all I put in the trash can was wet wipes to wipe the place down before I went in it our frigerator was full of cockroaches I will never stay at another Rodeway Inn

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Pictures do lie! Avoid this dump at all costs. I had two rooms for myself and a staff member. His (318) had blood on a wall, floor filthy, mine same issue with filthy floor, bottom sheet was NOT fitted proper-it slid around all night and I asked Front Desk person to request a King Size sheet next night. Air conditioner filters in both rooms were clogged and had black mold on them-they ran constantly all night even after i dropped the heat down to 67. There was one working recepticle by my bed-I require a CPAP machine and had to plug my phone charger in the bathroom because the only other open recepticle would not grip my phone charge cord standard plug.The bathroom sink was cracked and dirty. There were several guests smoking dope in their rooms, and tobacco smoke permeated the building. There was a child screaming in the hall several times-sounded like he was being murdered. Back to the bed-I told Front Desk person If Cleaner did not fix sheet proper i would. It was not and I fixed it with 15 inch strips of Gorilla tape at the head, corners and sides she needs to be trained in how to properly make a bed. Never Ever again will I stay here.

Room tip: Find another Hotel-there are four close by
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2019

This was going to be a quick stop for our tour of the Biltmore House. The staff were friendly but the hotel need some upgrades. It was hard to find even an open outlet to charge our phone. We wound up unplugging the hair dryer in the bathroom to use that plug.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

This is a nice place to stay the night. Walking distance to restaurants. The hotel was being painted at the time I stayed.

The front staff was really nice. I would recommend that you would have your smoking guest & staff smoke further away from the entrance.

The rooms were being remodeled so I’m sure once done it will be a nice place to stay longer.

The truck parking is very limited so get there early.

Breakfast was normal little stuff. Cracker Barrel is next door.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2019

If you are looking for the hotel from hades this is your place!!!!They got bugs and plenty of stink for your viewing pleasure. Rooms are nasty and reminded me of a trap house i was unfornitate to visit..Plenty of smoke and plenty of filth...So go on in and get you some cause this is for shure the Hotel From Hades.. Truly a Rathole from the past that should never have made it this far..

Room tip: Stay Somewhere Else!!!Warning!!!!!Do Not Enter!!!!!
Date of stay: August 2019