“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My husband and I ate here while attending a conference at Montreat. This one had a good rating so we thought we would try it. I had the chicken soup and he had pollo fundido. It was all very delicious! Everything tasted fresh and was so good. They served their crispy chips with a wonderful warm bean dip. I didn't even try the salsa bar because I loved the bean dip! I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Great service with a really neat Salsa Bar, you choose from any of 11 different dips for your taco chips. Make sure you try the pineapple dip!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because of its proximity to our hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by the variety on the menu, and entertained by the colorful interior decor.
We were a mixed group, 2 picky kids, two senior vegetarians, and two young adults. Everyone seemed pleased with their choices. I can personally vouch for the roasted vegetable fajitas, and the salsa bar provided lots of choices. My favorite was a combination of the pineapple and the avocado - some cool sweetness balanced by some heat!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Chosen because it was located close to our hotel this fast paced friendly Mexican restaurant met all our needs. The service was fast and friendly. The food was no frills but very good. There is a salsa bar with multiple choices. The prices were very reasonable. I did not finish my soft drink and was provided with a cover so I could take it with me. Appeared local people were most of the diners on this Sunday evening.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Good solid Mexican food, liked the salsa bar. Food was fresh, service excellent. I ordered the chicken quesadilla, nice mixture of meat and cheese. My husband had the shrimp fajitas, they did not skimp on the shrimp. Very reasonably priced.