“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Good vegetarian selection! The food was fresh and service was super fast. We will be back! The blackberry margarita was also awesome!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife & I have been exploring Mexican food establishments on Tunnel Road between Asheville and Black Mountain. Cocula Mexican has good parking, well cared for building, nice seating inside & out and good service. However, the food falls short when compared with near by competitors. It's ok.
Keep driving East, you will find superior Mexican food in Black Mountain.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We had dinner here and the food was okay. I will say that it did come quickly and hot. The service was okay but one thing caught my eye: There was a paper napkin in the middle of the floor. The wait-staff, rather than picking it up kicked it under a table. This tells me that not much care or pride is taken by the staff. It makes me wonder how the food was prepared.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My husband and I ate here while attending a conference at Montreat. This one had a good rating so we thought we would try it. I had the chicken soup and he had pollo fundido. It was all very delicious! Everything tasted fresh and was so good. They served their crispy chips with a wonderful warm bean dip. I didn't even try the salsa bar because I loved the bean dip! I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Great service with a really neat Salsa Bar, you choose from any of 11 different dips for your taco chips. Make sure you try the pineapple dip!