“Came for lunch”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Reviewed 28 April 2016

My husband and I came for lunch. There certainly is a lot to choose from on the menu. We settled on the 2 for $20. menu which along with an entree, we each got a salad to start. You know how you aren't finished with your salad when your entree arrives...this was the opposite...there seemed to be a longer than normal lag time for our entrees to arrive and then our server apologized for the delay. My husband had the Fiesta Lime Chicken and I had the Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken. Both were good, but with so many choices on the menu, I'll look for something different on a future visit.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Having travelled to many many times I've never sampled the delights of Applebees.

Menu is typical American food, I had a mixed appetiser for a quick lunch. The restaurant was pretty empty but you can see it gets busy on sports nights.

Food arrived quick and was piping hot, Applebees do something different with their wings, I'm not sure what it is but keep doing it, they taste amazing!

Would I return? Hell yes but sadly it's a 5000 miles journey so it'll have to wait a bit

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We stop here for late lunch on a Friday with a bus load of 25 Seniors. They welcome us and to care of our group with good food and profession service. They made our time fun and inviting!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

A few weeks ago my family and I, (a party of 7) went for an early dinner. There seemed to be a serious miscommunication between the waitresses and the hostess as to who was supposed to be our server because every waitress tried to wait on us, and the one who said she was our waitress only came over once.
Almost all of our orders were wrong, and the others (except 1) didn't even come out until we asked, "Hey, where is our food?"
Eventually the manager, Kenny, came over to hear our issues. We weren't rude of course, but we certainly exercised candor. We weren't expecting anything out of our complaint except for the messed up orders to be rectified, but the manager ended up taking care of our entire bill, which was over $150, and he served our table for the rest of our meal.
The manager went above and beyond in each way he possibly could. So much so that my party felt like, "Uh-oh, that's a big bill- we should really be paying for at least the desserts." But the manager refused to allow us to pay a dime.
He didn't have to do so much, but he understands the importance of leaving a good taste in the mouths (pun intended) of his customers. Bravo Kenny, and we are coming back with an even bigger party next time.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Wr had a much better experience than others list on this site did. We had fast friendly service, food was served with a smile. Hot food, decent servings and a fair price. Restaurant was clean and busy for dinner!