“Good for lunch”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had lunch there and the food was fine. We were seated rapidly, given our menus and time to decide what we wanted to eat. I ordered the Peppercorn Sirloin with spinach, roasted tomatoes and rice. My friend had the Peppercorn Salad. The meat was tasty as was the rest of the food. We both enjoyed each others company and the food. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Late night food. Slow ordering. Slow from kitchen to bar. Quality poor. Cleanliness poor. Odors make everything unappetizing. Service below average.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Visited with my wife & daughter ! My daughter & myself had burgers & my wife
Had a chicken rap it was all very good & the staff was great !

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stopped by for lunch after doctor visit. We were seated quickly. Our waitor was very nice. Both of us ordered the chicken tender platter. When it came to our table, the tenders were extra crispy and not much bigger than nuggets. I called the waiter over and explained I wasn't happy and requested another order. Told him that the key word here was tenders not crispy chicken nuggets. He said he would get me another order. He brought a new order and apologized and said they were training a new guy on the fryer. I heard other conversations to the waiter behind us about their food. When the bill came, he said my meal was free because I wasn't completely satisfied with my order . Even the second order was over cooked. I wasn't trying to get a free meal as I explained....just wanted quality food. Thanked him for taking care of us.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had the French onion soup and a grille club sandwich. Soup was excellent, topped with melted cheese (of course). Sandwich was good, too. Imagine mine surprise when this meal totaled 1500 calories.

Tasted a little salty, too. Also not crazy that they automatically plopped a wedge of lemon in my water. Had to ask for a fresh lemon-less water. And that was before I even received my food.