“Had to send two items back.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #298 of 749 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 26 May 2020 via mobile

Had to send two items back. The spinach dip was sent out cold, and my beer tasted like cleaner. The cooks also managed to mess up macaroni and cheese. Which is almost impressive. EVEN IN A PANDEMIC DONT EAT HERE.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank adfox42
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 12 February 2020

My daughter and I had a stressful day and stopped in Applebee's to unwind. The top shelf margarita was excellent. My salmon was cooked perfectly. My daughter had one of the new loaded steak, chicken and shrimp platters, impressive serving of each. Our waitress, Jessica, checked on us frequently, kept water glasses and margarita refilled from shaker. Definitely great experience!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Hadn't been to an Applebee's in ages, but ate here while traveling because it was very convenient to our hotel. Was impressed with the restaurant atmosphere, staff and food. Might try out one closer to home again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Applebee's is a chain but this one is just fine. Even though I was in there rather late for a meal, the wait staff was very friendly, responsive, helpful. It is very handy to the Country Inn and Suites where I was staying.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Very busy on Saturday night. We were seated right away and received our meals timely. After that, we nearly saw our waitress, especially when ready to check out. The mozzarella sticks were excellent, the burger was nothing special. Fries ok. Maybe if not so busy we could have received better service after getting our meal.

Date of visit: September 2019