“great place to eat. Friendly servers.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #297 of 754 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 31 July 2021

very friendly wait staff. Food was excellent. We ate there two evenings in row and the food was very good both nights.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Great food, steak, lemon chicken, Great Service, Friendly atmosphere. Yes they are open for business

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

The service was slow in the beginning, but the food made up for it. Everyone in my group of 5 received their meals 10 minutes before me. They had burgers, and a sirloin. I had salmon and broccoli. I had to ask where mine was, and was told oh, I didn't realize it wasn't out. The cook saved the day though. The salmon and broccoli were cooked to perfection. I ended up really enjoying my visit.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 26 May 2020 via mobile

Had to send two items back. The spinach dip was sent out cold, and my beer tasted like cleaner. The cooks also managed to mess up macaroni and cheese. Which is almost impressive. EVEN IN A PANDEMIC DONT EAT HERE.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank adfox42
Reviewed 12 February 2020

My daughter and I had a stressful day and stopped in Applebee's to unwind. The top shelf margarita was excellent. My salmon was cooked perfectly. My daughter had one of the new loaded steak, chicken and shrimp platters, impressive serving of each. Our waitress, Jessica, checked on us frequently, kept water glasses and margarita refilled from shaker. Definitely great experience!

Date of visit: February 2020