9 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hotels.com
US$176
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$190
US$162
SAVE US$28
Expedia.comUS$176
getaroom.comUS$176
travelup.comUS$190
All reviews newly renovated hotel check in was quick and easy convenient location great place to stay front desk staff comfort property downtown towels elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed at this location 42 tunnel rd quit a few times now and absolutely love the establishment great people and great rooms! I would tell anyone traveling this way it’s the best place to stay...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bryan Bender, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your loyalty and taking the time to share your review. Its always a pleasure having you stay with us. See you next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveling during the pandemic could be stressful, but finding the Holiday Inn Express & Suites {Downtown Asheville} was a real find! Priced right & super comfortable. Quiet is key for me and this property gets top marks. Free Parking is always nice also.
Super close to all the fun things to do in Asheville and not too far from the Biltmore either. Customer Service as it's finest. Kudos to Mabel for making the whole process easy; as I showed up with a very last minute reservation. Service with a smile!

Date of stay: May 2021
Bryan Bender, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm glad that our location and accessibility to all the fun things Asheville has to offer worked out well for your needs. I'll pass along your compliments to Mabel and the entire team!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While the gas shortage hit in May 2021, we visited Asheville to check for possible relocation. While we felt the Asheville was underwhelming, the hotel was outstanding. When had to extend our pre-booked stay, Alex was very accommodating and gave us a substantial discount. Hugely appreciated!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Visiting an area and living there full time can be quite different perspectives, but I appreciate you staying with us so you can check out Asheville for yourself. I'm glad Alex was able to extend your reservation and offer a competitive rate as well! Come back to see us next time you are in the area for a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really good experience at this Hotel and the attention is amazing by Mabel and Morgan.
The room is comfortable and common areas are so nice (gym & pool).
Especially the view which is outside, also is really near to many places (restaurants, stores, etc)

100% recommended

Trip type: Travelled on business

What an awesome review and perfect feedback! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments and compliments for Mabel and Morgan. I'm so pleased that you found everything to be clean and comfortable and hope that you will make us your go to hotel in Asheville. See you next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Truly one of the best hotel stays! The customer service at this hotel made it even better. If I ever need a hotel in Asheville, I will be returning here. They’re complimentary breakfast, whirlpool and pool were great.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Bryan Bender, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for the outstanding review and positive comments. We are fortunate to have a lot of repeat guests at this property and I'm so pleased you'd like to come back to see us! I will pass along your compliments to the staff and see you next time.