12 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
HIExpress.com
US$99
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$86
Expedia.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
All reviews great stay front desk great location check in was quick and easy newly renovated hotel provided great information the indoor outdoor pool enjoyed my stay very pleased with our stay great view of the mountains amazing hotel the rooms were nice public areas bed and pillows great amenities exercise room comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021

Our reservation was a bit confusing due to my sister and I both having certificates for free-night stays and booking back to back dates. Michael at the front desk had no problem whatsoever setting us up for three nights and ensuring that we wouldn't have to switch rooms. He remembered us and made a point of saying hello whenever he saw us over the next few days, asked if everything was in order, etc. The entire property was really, REALLY clean, and I don't mind saying that I'm really a stickler about that. I never saw an employee without a mask the whole time we were there. Everything was just as it should be, from the comfortable beds to the spotless common areas and rooms. Well-lit parking garage under the building was appreciated. I like the room freezing cold and was thrilled that the air conditioner could make it happen. My poor sister was freezing so we stopped by the front desk for an extra blanket and another very accommodating employee immediately obliged. Excellent customer service all around, including housekeeping (extra coffee every day, yay!) and breakfast service area. I would absolutely stay there again and don't hesitate to give it 5 stars and recommend to anyone else.
P.S. I noticed another reviewer was not happy with their view; indeed the property is on a main road and is not a resort-type hotel...but it's priced accordingly. We were there for easy access to downtown.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Mabel was amazing. She helped me faxing some documents and made sure I was taken care off. Definitely enjoyed the pool and whirlpool . The breakfast was really good with different varieties. We had a goodnight rest and will definitely be back!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Needless to say very disappointed. Parking lot and trash cans in my balcony room. Thought I did my homework and we were expecting a pleasant outdoor space for our stay. Staff very friendly. Room clean.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin Case, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville Downtown, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

reneep R2891ZJ,
We appreciate all feed back, Unfortunately this is not our hotel. I examined the picture you posted and we do not have any brick on our exterior nor do we have the adjacent buildings shown. If you need any further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

This hotel was spotless. Follows CDC guidelines and protocols. Check in and out was easy and fast. Nice people behind the desk. The breakfast buffet had all you could want. The room was modern and very clean...even the bathroom.

TrippingUSA,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had a wonderful stay. I appreciate you mentioning how clean everything is. Our staff work very hard to keep everything sparkling. We hope you visit with us again very soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

Mabel and Jojo were amazing. They helped me out being military and were able to get the rate that I need to get plus the room
Was stunning and I would recommend to
Everyone. The breakfast was super awesome and amazing as well

Trip type: Travelled solo

L2260LJmatthewm,
Thank you for being our guest and for mentioning Mabel and JoJo, I know how great they are and it is so nice to be able to share your comments with them. Come see us again soon, and thank you for serving our country!