I took my wife to Asheville for a quick 2-day trip for her birthday and chose Cumberland Falls based on the good reviews. We were not disappointed! Gary and Patti are so welcoming and accommodating they could make a pigsty feel homey. We stayed in the Natural Mystic on the 2nd floor and loved it. Especially the large tub, and gas oven that will heat the room up in seconds. The house was clean and the breakfast was great. The muffins were especially delicious. They checked in on us while we were on our way there, purchased our Biltmore tickets, mapped out our travels, made some birthday cupcakes for my wife, and flagged us down before we go out of town when I forgot my laptop! Great hosts for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn