Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
US$110
Trip.com
US$108
Comfort SuitesUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
TraveluroUS$118
All reviews front desk room was clean the breakfast area decent hotel pet fee the blue ridge parkway first floor convenient location complimentary breakfast visiting asheville elevator biltmore couch interstate pets nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021

We stayed here for 3 nights as a family of 5. We chose this hotel primarily because it had two beds and a pull out sofa which was great for a family of 5. Not many hotels have rooms big enough for 5. Everyone here on the hotel staff from front desk to cleaning to the people working at the breakfast were very friendly and helpful. It had a washer and dryer which was nice as we needed to do laundry during our stay. We enjoyed the breakfast which was very well stocked on weekends. During our stay in June they weren't stocking as much on weekdays for some reason due to COVID. Kids enjoyed the waffles and mom and dad liked the chobani yogurts. Also the breakfast was very clean and there was always someone from the hotel there stocking and cleaning. We had car issues and the person at the front desk very kindly helped us extend checkout which helped greatly as we figured out how to get a rental car. Also as we had car issues it was nice we could walk to dining and shopping and a grocery store across the street from the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Crystal Camacho, General Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff will enjoy reading your kind comments. They do work so hard and we are so happy to have them on our team! We are so happy that you enjoyed our clean and sanitized hotel as well as our convenient location near the Outlets (right in the parking lot). Please stay with us again soon and Safe Travels!

Reviewed 12 July 2021

I booked a one night stay for my daughter, mother, and myself. The inside is very
dated, and the rooms have a weird smell in them. The wood floors look nice online,
however when you walk on them you notice soft spots in the floor. This cheapens the
whole experience a lot. My towels had stains on them. The breakfast was disgusting!!
The best thing I ate was a pear that I could have purchased from the grocery store.
At $ 254 for one night I expected a lot more. I will never stay here again!

Room tip: purchase a room elswhere
Date of stay: July 2021
Crystal Camacho, General Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

We are very sorry that you had any issues with us during your stay. Our hotel has been completely updated and renovated in 2020 & 2021 with the latest Choice Hotels design scheme. The LVT flooring is floating so perhaps that is why you felt soft spots. We apologize that the hotel did not feel more updated to you. We will certainly address stained towels to be sure that does not happen again. Our full, hot breakfast buffet receives many compliments so we regret that it was not what you were looking for.

We hope you give us another opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed 8 July 2021

On our first travel adventure since COVID, we visited Asheville, and as usual, we chose this hotel based on personal experience and recent reviews.

We arrived late afternoon and checked in with a very friendly desk attendant, who explained that the breakfast buffet was back on. The only difference we noted the following morning was that additional space was made available for breakfast seating in a meeting room near the lobby.

The breakfast buffet had the usual Choice offerings and was well-stocked. We wore our masks in the breakfast room (even though we have been vaccinated) and did not linger there. Seating was tight and people were close together there.

Our room was great, as usual. We were on the 5th floor, and even though the single elevator can mean a brief wait, we like being on the highest floor in order to have no guests overhead, stomping and clomping around. Wifi was decent and the room was clean and comfortable. This time we traveled with a canister of disinfectant wipes, and used them on high-touch areas after entering the room for the first time, even though the room looked and smelled perfectly clean.

Another great experience here...highly recommended!

We like the location of this hotel, with the proximity of the outet mall, restaurants, and the interstate.

1  Thank Dan556
Crystal Camacho, General Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Reviewed 4 July 2021

The place is a bit run down. But what was worse was the mold I ingested. Saturday night I was thirsty and my husband went to get ice. I began eating the ice and quickly had an asthma attack. Was up most of the night with one. I woke up to things floating in my mouth that looked like bugs. I went to go get more ice and discovered in my ice bucket was chunks of dirt and mold floating in and on the ice. I took the bucket down stairs and was told I’m so sorry I’ll tell maintenance??!! I had a horrible asthma attack from ingesting this?! I barley slept because nothing stopped the attack and I’m extremely allergic to mold? Where is the cleanliness especially during a pandemic?!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Crystal Camacho, General Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

We are very sorry to hear that you had issues in our newly renovated hotel. Mold and debris in your ice is unacceptable. We have instructed Housekeeping to check all ice buckets to make sure they are cleaned out properly and we had maintenance inspect and clean all ice machines. Please accept our apologies. I also discounted your stay and sent you the folio reflecting the compensation. I hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you.

Crystal Camacho

Reviewed 23 June 2021

Quick stopover in Asheville. Found this hotel to be better priced than other local stops. Good customer services. Standard choice privileges breakfast. Recommend papas and beers in the shopping center across the way for great Mexican food. Overall good short stay. WIFI a little slower than I would like but LTE hotspot in the 60-70 MB/S Range if that is something that helps.

Date of stay: June 2021
Crystal Camacho, General Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2021

Dear Buckeye_Highway,