Lowest prices for your stay
Rodeway
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$62
TraveluroUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

My wife and I stayed here recently and the best way I can describe it is that the hotel is functional and suits one's needs for an inexpensive place to stay. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, and I slept well. It is a bare-bones (no carpet on the floor for example) place to stay and that suited my wife and I well. We don't like spending much on hotels when we are going to be gone the entire day, and we'd rather put the savings into a nice dinner out. Even though it's bare-bones, we always felt safe. It's next door to "The Cracker Barrel" and across the street from "Burger King". If we go back, I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2019

For spending $130 a night I had higher expectations. The heater kicks on about every three minutes, the fridge was so loud we had to unplug it and there were long dark hairs on the towels we hadn’t used yet. And then there’s the pictures below. I realize $130 doesn’t get you a butler but it should at least get you a clean room.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

So it was a last minute trip due to a funeral and I started looking for a room on Thursday for a Saturday night stay. Asheville was completely booked for the level of hotels we’d typically stay at, and the next level was the $300+ range which was absurd for our quick stay. So we reasoned, “How bad can it be for $140?” The answer is-horrendous. The bathroom sink was cracked, the tub’s plumbing had come loose from the wall exposing the hole in the wall, the table lamp’s base was rusted like it had been constantly wet, and the smell of the room was a combination of mildew from the ac and cigarette smoke from the front desk- not sure if it was coming under the door from the office, which connected with ours, or from the night manager who stood outside to smoke on the pavement next to our window unit. My husband pulled out the nightstand to plug in his phone behind it and found rat droppings; he didn’t tell me as he knew I would freak. In an effort to be fair, the tub/ shower surround was new and clean, and the bed wasn’t bad. But...If this place is the only available room for your dates, change your dates.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank uptowngirl57
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We had weekend planned with family. Book rooms ahead of time. After checking in we found 3 roaches in our room. I brought photos down to desk where I was told “those aren’t roaches they are just bugs.” Are you kidding me. Then we were asked “do you want us to reclean your room”. No refund refund us period. Not to mention also in the room we turned heater on then smoke detector went off. We were told “ that’s normal since heat hasn’t been turned on yet”. I have been loyal choice privledge member for over 10 years and this hotel should NOT be in there program. 4 star what a joke. They don’t offer breakfast either you get coffee, juice and donuts. Choice Privledges you just lost me and my father as members as this is 2Nd incident in my last 6 stays. Not acceptable

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lani S
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Small room, very smokey even in non-smoking room, lumpy bed, A.C worked OK. Very limited breakfast - Coffee, juice, donuts. No tables or seating in lobby. Overall, a very poor Rodeway Inn. Not a good value.

Date of stay: May 2019