“Location & Hospitality made our 3 day stay!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Western elevation of my house Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Western elevation of my house
Living Room
This is where you will park
Living Room has comfy seating
All this just a 10 minuted walk from the town square!
Your living room
Kitchenette
Kitchen
The Master Bedroom
Bedroom with queen size bed
Awesome bathroom
The Master Bedroom
Yep!  There's a fireplace in the bathroom.
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location & Hospitality made our 3 day stay!!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We were here for a family wedding. Flying into Charlotte from CT, it's about a 2 hour drive, traffic was expected on a Friday commute. We arrived with a half hour to make it to the rehearsal dinner in Weaverville. Delighted to find fresh baked cookies, OJ and mini water bottles, bagels, w/ toppers and a Keurig with coffee options!!! This comfortable, clean, quiet, 3 room suite in a private residence close to downtown is the perfect alternative to any area Hotel options!

russ1130
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife and I spent 5 days residing at Gene's apartment (which adjoins and is a part of his residence but still very private) while vacationing in Asheville. The interior was spacious, clean and included nice antique and vintage furnishings. Gene was very helpful with suggestions and recommendations regarding places to visit and places to eat. The close proximity to downtown Asheville made this location the most convenient for my wife and me to enjoy the sites in the city. Gene was always available (by phone or in person, if necessary)to assist in any needs we had in relation to our accommodations. I would definitely recommend this place to stay for a couple visiting Asheville. Additionally, the price for the stay was very fair given the accommodations provided

Management Response
17 Aug 2017
Thanks so much for the great review. Please come back any time.
Meurt
“It was just right”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My friend and I were attending a summer concert at the Biltmore House and the Spa at Grove Park Inn. This apartment is close to both of those and downtown Asheville. It provided a comfortable space for the two of us during our stay. The apartment was clean and the outdoor space was enjoyable under the canopy of trees. Gene was a great host even providing us with some delish oatmeal raisin cookies.

michael m
South Portland, Maine
“Everything was right !”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

On Jan 6th, I arrived for my 10 days stay in Asheville,from my home in Maine. Searching for a builder, real estate agent etc.with plans to build a home there. A snow storm had just started.when I landed,after many delays etc.Thankfully!!! I had booked,this wonderful place.
As anyone would be, I was frazzled,after the days events.After booking with Flipkey/along with the owner Gene, I felt confident my checkin would be smooth.
The process was great.I had a few questions,they were answered extremely quickly. from Gene. It continued that way my whole stay He helped me with anything I needed.,without being intrusive.I had no worries.never felt I was a bother.
You will find him to be a fine caring person.with out any doubt the importance you have a relaxing stay..the weather became fantastic!!! allowing me to enjoy beautiful Asheville ,along with doing my business asheville has.wonderful restaurants.views,and for sure Biltmore!!! Something you will never forget....
The apartment was wonderful!!!.Clean,comfortable,very private !!! parking right at your door,The charm of the place was great !!! .furnishings are extremely clean.fine linens.french doors, from the bedroom opens to a wonder small deck of your own they layout of very mature trees,you really see very little of adjacent homes..The bathroom is GREAT...Shower is fantastic!!!. .Kitchen has everything, I needed,Great flat screen, wifi worked just fine. One thing, I felt,it not being cluttered with personal objects, overdone decor, I felt it was my home, during my stay..as well knowing by seeing it was very clean.
I would recommend this wonderful place to anyone !!!!. without any hesitation whatsoever!!! What you see,in the photos will be just exactly what you will have.
When I need to be in Asheville, I will stay there with confidence. I hope this helps anyone searching for a place..You will not be disappointed with this one,as it can happen.Thanks for allowing me to share,most of all thank you Gene...
Michael Moffett

Management Response
29 Jan 2017
Michael, thanks for the kind words. Sharing my home with my guests is a pleasure, and I am glad that you are one of them. Come back any time.

Gene Dugger
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;