Ways to Experience TD Garden
from US$53.35
from US$37.90
from US$68.00
1,379 results
All reviews bruins game boston celtics sports museum boston sports great seats public transportation arena concert tickets concessions fans loge escalator concourse rows stage acoustics
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

We caught a Bruins game, which was great live sport entertainment. Very different to live sports in the U.K. Food was just okay and quite expensive but typical of these types of venues in most places now. Also visited the Sports Museum within the stadium which was really cool and very informative about all Boston sports teams. Tour was good value for money too.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank gemmap81
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Spend the night there watching a Celtics game from a lodge with colleagues. Food wasn’t great but it was all about the show down there. Fantastic night ahead of you if you have the chance to attend a basketball game :-)

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

We were fortunate to see a Bruins and a Celtics game. Organised tickets online prior to our visit and everything was seamless in terms of entry. The experience was superb. The level of consideration for fan experience is on a different level to European stadia experience. If wanting a beer, bring your passport. Thank you for having us.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

My first time visit to a NBA game was awesome. The venue handled the capacity crowd with ease, security were efficient and polite and the food and drinks vendors also. The seats gave a great view and the atmosphere was electric. My only criticism was we paid a decent amount of money for the tickets, no problem but $14 for a beer meant I only bought one! Captive audience I guess, but whilst everything else was done very well, I felt ripped off for buying a drink.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank nigelp425
Reviewed 4 March 2020

This arena is very nice. But my goodness the seats are so uncomfortable. The only rows that have cup holders are first and second row. We had a concert on Monday night and not sure but a lot of the food places and beers were closed inside the arena not sure if they were short staff or they just don’t open everything up because it was a Monday.

I will not return just because of the comfort of the seats.

Date of experience: March 2020