“Best!!!”

Ranked #1 of 358 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hallowed ground to baseball purists, this cozy, quirky park has been the Boston Red Sox home field since 1912. The most distinctive feature of this classic baseball park is the 37-foot-tall left field wall, known as the "Green Monster."
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Our primary reason for our 3 day trip was to see Fenway. It did not disappoint. We saw 2 games. We have been to a lot of ballparks. By far! This is the best baseball atmosphere and best fans I have seen. We stayed at the Copley Square Hotel in Backbay. Any hotel in backbay is a comfortable walk to Fenway (less than a mile I think). Walk Boylston to Ipswich and you are there. Lots of people on the walk and even late at night it seemed safe (not so for all areas of Boston).

You can walk through the Prudential Center Mall then the attached Sheraton and it makes a good part of your walk in doors.

Go to Fenway at least an hour early to enjoy the festivities and eat. Get food before the game or you are going to wait 1-2 innings in a line!

1  Thank PapyCM
Write a ReviewReviews (14,390)
All reviews
in 494 reviews
"behind the scenes"
in 169 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This park is nostalgic, clean, such a fun atmosphere in the park and outside during pregame at a Red Sox game!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

One of the events my grandson and I like to experience are baseball games so when we decided on taking a trip to Boston going to a Red Sox game was high on our priority list. We had such a fabulous time!!!!
I must extend an enormous thank you to the politeness of the locals in the stadium that were so willing to extend
a helping hand to 2 out of towners. But I find this to be true of the entire city.
The roar of the crowd was deafeningly great. Plus the fans were so well behaved.
I have read comments as to the concession costs but what pro stadium doesn't have inflated prices?
I live in a city with a recently renovated modern day stadium but it by no stretch of the imagination compares to the spirit that is found in Fenway Park, Home of the Green Monster.
I would relive this experience again and again and again.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We went to a Red Sox game. We were in a group of 7 that included 3 teenagers. Everyone enjoyed the game, and the view. You get a good flavor of the city and fans while walking to the game. I would recommend this activity for the fun, tradition and for the exposure to the experience of doing an activity enjoyed by locals.