“Wonderful day at the ballpark ”
Review of Fenway Park

Fenway Park
Ranked #1 of 359 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hallowed ground to baseball purists, this cozy, quirky park has been the Boston Red Sox home field since 1912. The most distinctive feature of this classic baseball park is the 37-foot-tall left field wall, known as the "Green Monster."
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

What can I say, it’s Fenway. Old cozy stadium with a lot of charm. Ushers and staff were super friendly and helpful. A great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (14,528)
All reviews
in 504 reviews
"behind the scenes"
in 169 reviews

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Another great trip to Fenway Park. Sox won, service and seats were great. We sat in Section 27. These is a pole that can block some views but we never had any complaints. Sit in 26 for uninstructed views. (Or at least that’s what it looked like from our seats). Sit in the back (row 18) of these two sections for EASY access to concessions and restrooms. Pic is from Section 27, row 17.

We had several Fenway Franks, they don’t seem as good these days as they used to. Maybe the manufacturer is cutting corners? Also we got charged for six franks when we only purchased five. The lady ringing us up refused to change it even though she could clearly see we only had five. Also the scorecard in the program I purchased was in a strange format, maybe I just haven’t scored a game in a while.

But the experience was WELL worth the $5.75 that was wasted in that transaction.

A great time had by all, can’t wait to come back.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I am so glad we did this tour before going to a game later in the evening. The kids were able to appreciate the game so much more! My husband and I loved getting lots of insider details too! We aren't Rex Sox fans (love our Cubs), but we are baseball fans...and this is the perfect activity for people who want to hear about the history of the game and see the oldest MLB stadium!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My first time at Fenway park, I can now scratch that off my bucket list. Amazes balls! Loved the experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming here since I was a young boy. I’m 60 now and this place hasn’t lost its magic. I’m so thankful with other parks being knocked down that this parked has remained largely original with only modifications adding extra/modern seating. The history here makes you feel like your in a living museum. I can’t describe it. Knowing the most famous ball players of all time have played on the field in front of you.
The seat service was very good with a lot of variety from mobile vendors. The bathrooms were more than accommodating enough for the large crowd. It’s not cheap here by no means. Five beers at our seats were $55.00. One sausage pepper & onion is $8.00. Bring plenty of cash & try to eat a full meal before you enter the park.
The seating is tight here. We sat in box seats behind home plate. These are very close quarters, side to side and in front & behind. It’s tight. A big negative for me. The entrance was also mass chaos trying to get through the security checkpoint. No real direction or organization. Hundreds of people converging in a bottle neck. Not how I remember it here.
I still give it five stars for being one of the most historical parks in baseball.

Been to Fenway Park? Share your experiences!