“Korean Taco!”
Review of Coreanos

Coreanos
Ranked #1,185 of 3,424 Restaurants in Boston
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I ate here only once and was so impressed with their food. They have some very creative fusion tacos as well as very classical Korean snacks such as Ttokbokki. I highly recommend you try everything!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I came to this place on a whim but I'm glad I did. The Korean Mexican fusion is definitely welcomed in Allston. I ordered two short rib tacos and a bulgogi bowl. Both were incredibly delicious. Be warned, it is a hole in the wall. Very hard to find sitting if it is even a little busy.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Korean style tacos! Small place with a few seats so it might be hard to find a seat on a busy weekend night, I do recommend ordering take out.

Good menu selection of some classic Korean and some "fusion" type dishes. Not in the bad fusion way. Amazing combinations that were inspired by pioneers of this new/old trend.

I can't wait to try more of their menu.

Prices for each taco is $3.50, which is pretty reasonable given that they are a good size and quality.

I don't have time to go into the history of Korean Tacos here. You'll have to search KogiBBQ on your own time.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I can't wait to try more of their menu.

Prices for tacos will go up soon as of this review. $2.95 to $3.50 per Facebook posted on July 13, 2016. I hope they can find a way to keep it low, but it's seems reasonable for Boston taco prices.