US$268
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$609
  • Room Service
2,268 results
All reviewsthe north endquincy marketthe concierge loungegreat locationfaneuil hallcolumbus parkchart housenew england aquariumfreedom traillegal seafoodwithin walking distanceindoor poolblue lineaquarium stopwater taxishort walkcan't beat the location
Reviewed 3 October 2015

I had made a reservations for this hotel for Sept 26-28 but when I arrived, I was informed that because there were three weddings going on, my reservations had been cancelled and I had 2 choices. They could put me in a taxi and help me find another hotel, or I could stay on the Concierge floor @ $550/night plus tax. At that point, I didn't have much choice since I was in Boston in connection with a meeting and had 10 minutes to get there. So I was obliged to opt for the Concierge floor only to find that there were no concierge services Saturday and most of Sunday. Obviously this place thinks more of profits than of customers so I will be looking for a more reliable place in the future. I advise anything thinking of trying the place out to bring along a printed record of reservations and prices just in case.

Room Tip: Make sure it's there before you get involved in any planning.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Matthew M, Manager at Boston Marriott Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Dear DHK44 – Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. I am terrible sorry if it left a negative impression of the Marriott Long Wharf. What was offered to you as an option, was to be relocated to another hotel to solve a situation where we had oversold the property. The choice if taken (totally in the guest’s control) was to accept a room at another property that we had arranged and receive a free night as compensation for being relocated. Unfortunately it is a standard in the industry as well as the airlines, we here at Long Wharf attempt to give options to our guests early on so that only guest willing to be relocated are relocated. It’s a win-win for everyone. The rate of $550 was the rate that you booked. Although the lounge was closed, having the highest floor and the best views of the Boston harbor, as well as several other amenities that differ from the standard floors were available to you. My apologies for the incident and if it wasn’t handled or explained well on our side.

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

So it's a great hotel... Everyone is super nice and they do a great job for business meetings. The running route map they have in the hotel gym is fab! Did the 2.2 and 3.1 routes. If you have time they have a 4.9 too. Great location close to everything. That said, I have low tolerance for places that still charge for wifi in 2015, especially at $300/night. That's why I'm giving them 4/5 instead of 5. You can give them all your info and get it free... Nah, I just suck w the lobby and my phone.

Stayed: October 2015

Dear LisaAS6427PG – Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled you use the gym as it is one of our finest amenities. Not having complimentary Wi-Fi has been a concern not only for Marriott Long Wharf but for all full service Marriott properties. Recently the Marriott Corporation has changed their policy regarding properties charging for Wi-Fi. I am happy to announce that in January of 2015, all Marriott Rewards members who book reservations through Marriott.com will be entitled to complimentary Wi-Fi. The process to join Marriott Rewards is a free and simple one. There wide ranging benefits and being able to obtain points for every dollar spent at over 4,100 properties worldwide, makes our rewards program the best in the industry. Booking through Marriott.com should give you piece of mind as it is committed to having the lowest price guaranteed. Please consider using us again should you return to Boston.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

This is a great hotel in a great location. We selected the hotel for a stay prior to a cruise vacation and very glad we did. It's location allowed us to easily walk the Freedom Trail and visit some great landmarks. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and was impressed by the service-oriented hotel staff.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Gerry-Margaret W – Thank you for choosing Long Wharf as the stay over location before your cruise out of Boston. I firmly believe that service is the hallmark of any great hotel so we concentrate on it to ensure we are a clear difference in the market. I am happy that you noticed. See you back in Boston soon I hope.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

My wife and i went to Boston to celebrate our 34th Wedding Anniversary. we chose Marriott Long Wharf Hotel and are we ever thankful we chose correctly. Because of the great location we did not need a rental car. The hotel is within walking distance to Quincy Market, Faneuill Hall Freedom Trail, North End/Little Italy (GREAT Food), New England Aquarium, Paul Revere's House, Old North Church, Boston Tea Party Museum and Gift shop, and the Harpoon Brewery and Beer Hall. Immediately outside of the hotel is access to the "T" or the Boston Subway system; and access to Water Ferries and Water Taxi's (which we used to go to and from Logan Airport). So LOCATION is everything. The hotel staff are exceptional and particularly the "At Your Service" Agents. The rooms are well appointed, clean, and well maintained. We stayed on the Concierge Level which provided a beautiful view of the harbor. I enthusiastically recommend the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel when traveling to Boston. You definitely get the value for your money.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank BillCarolNC

Dear BillCarolNC – Thank you for the 5 star review. We certainly are in a great location to be able to walk to almost everything. The staff and especially the AYS agents who are the heart of our operation. I am glad they have received your adulation. I trust you will be back soon at the Long Wharf.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

The staff is friendly, the hotel is clean. The rooms are very, very tiny. I understand real estate is valuable, but for the price you should at least be able to not bump into your spouse just trying to head to the bathroom. And no free wifi? C'mon, this is 2015!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Matthew M, Manager at Boston Marriott Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Dear BlacknGold24 – thank you for the review. Sorry to disappoint somewhat on the size of the room. For the most part they are all standard sizes, some are larger, and some are smaller based on where they are in the building. If you are ever dissatisfied by your room size, always call the front desk back and see if they can provide you with something larger. We gladly will when we can. Not having complimentary Wi-Fi has been a concern not only for Marriott Long Wharf but for all full service Marriott properties. This year, Marriott Corporation has changed their policy regarding properties charging for Wi-Fi. I am happy to announce that in January of 2015, all Marriott Rewards members who book reservations through Marriott.com will be entitled to complimentary Wi-Fi. The process to join Marriott Rewards is a free and simple one. There wide ranging benefits and being able to obtain points for every dollar spent at over 4,400 properties worldwide, makes our rewards program the best in the industry. Booking through Marriott.com should give you piece of mind as it is committed to having the lowest price guaranteed. Hope to have you back as a guest in the near future.