6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
travelup.comUS$162
2,304 results
All reviews harvard square jazz club charles river harvard business school double tree murphy bed shuttle service river view hotel shuttle parking fee living area king suite rooftop bar per day public transportation fenway park rowers
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2021

This hotel is very beautiful and has everything that you need. I was most impressed by the pool and the whirlpool that they have. I had a relaxing stay. The breakfast was very good as well as the customer service. I would definitely recommend this place and most likely will be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen Nass, Marketing at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Dear jcarvalho, It's such a pleasure to read your review and know our team of hospitality professionals helped to make your visit a memorable one. Our pool is one of the highlights of our property (as is the amazing breakfast buffet!). Thank you for your recommendation and know we are available to you on your next visit to Boston as well. Safe travels!

Reviewed 25 October 2021

Absolutely beautiful hotel! Rooms are updated, modern, and clean with kind and helpful staff! Also love that the pool is open late until 11pm. Only downfall is the restaurants/bars inside the hotel had limited hours and parking in the garage is $50. I also wish I had known about the additional $200 security deposit being held on your account, I know this is very common I just wish I had been warned so that I could better prepare. Overall we had an EXCELLENT stay and would absolutely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen Nass, Marketing at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Dear jesskertman27, Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay this past weekend! This past weekend was Head of the Charles (one of our business weekends of the year) and will take your valuable feedback regarding our food and beverage hours of operation into discussions - perhaps adjusting them a bit next year would meet the demand you've mentioned. Thank you for brining this to our attention. We look forward to hosting you again soon. please let us know when you travel plans include Boston. We'd love to be your host!

Reviewed 23 October 2021

Charges and fees never told ahead of time and card just charged with all. A room which I was quoted one price eventually I was charged almost double. There should be no hidden charges when I called and asked up front.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear tolenski1020, We are very disappointed we didn't meet your expectations. Although you've provided us with a few points, we have a number of questions that we are hopeful you would be able to answer so that we could better understand what occurred during your visit with us. If you would reach out to me directly I'd be grateful and would be able to get back with you with resolution. Until then, thank you for your feedback and wishing you safe travels ahead.

Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel and will be back again. My daughter is in college in Boston, I’ve stayed elsewhere but after this visit, I’ve found my favorite spot.

It seems to be 10 to 15 minutes to everything by car/Lyft. It’s all suites, very spacious with a bedroom separate from the living area. There’s a refrigerator, coffee and microwave in the room, and an in-room safe. My suite was immaculate, including the bathroom. Honestly in most hotels the bathroom looks clean until you look at the shower and/or the ceiling, but this one was sparkling clean, down to the grout. Also, plenty of nice towels and washcloths. There is tons of on-site parking with a cost but they validate for a chunk of it.

Some suites have Murphy beds in the living area which allows guests to still use the couch. There’s also a refrigerator and microwave.

Staff are incredibly accommodating and friendly, to a fault. Absolutely no complaints here.

There are two on-site restaurants that are both good. It’s a little pricey but I think they all are, pretty much.

Overall it’s a great value for a lovely environment and great service. Prices are quite reasonable. I looked around before I booked it and everything else at this price point offers one room (not suites) without food on site.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Supersonic89, Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to being your host time and time again as you visit your daughter. I will be passing along your comments to our service professionals throughout the hotel. We pride ourselves on caring for your guests and knowing you felt our passion makes us all very happy. Please let us know when your next visit to town is approaching and we'd be happy to make your guest room accommodations directly. Wishing your daughter success at college and wishing you well also.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and clean. My husband and I both agree that this is one of the best hotels we’ve stayed at so far. It’s 2 miles from Fenway Park which makes for a great walk through the city. We’ll be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen Nass, Marketing at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Hi Allison,
Thank you for your review of our award winning hotel. We're thrilled to read you enjoyed your visit, our city and Fenway Park. Please reach out to us directly should you travel needs include Boston anytime in the future. We'd be honoured to be your hosts.