8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$248
PricelineUS$248
Hotels.comUS$248
Preferred HotelsUS$275
TravelocityUS$248
eDreamsUS$248
1,968 results
All reviews newbury street french doors harvard club upgraded to a suite fenway park one bedroom suite charming hotel sitting room living area mini bar shopping and restaurants the location is perfect favorite hotel charles river street noise valet parking love this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021

Perfectly set on the lovely boulevard of Commonweath Ave., near the bustling Newbury Street, The Eliot is a gem of a small, classy hotel, with a wonderfully courteous and knowledgeable staff, a limited but just-right room service breakfast, a civilized cocktail lounge and a fine Japanese restaurant. Our new home in Boston.

Room tip: we liked the view from our 5th floor suite at a NE corner
Date of stay: November 2021
Joseph P, Guest Services / Front Office at The Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the generous rating! I'm delighted this guest was so enamoured with our "cozy elegance," that we have been adopted as her "new home in Boston!" It will be my pleasure to welcome this guest back once again.

Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

We hoped that the Elliot would be a lovely boutique classically appointed hotel. it did not disappoint. Loved the suites which were very spacious and quiet. We requested an upgrade from a queen to a king and they accommodated us. the service was exceptional!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joseph P, Guest Services / Front Office at The Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the wonderful rating. I'm delighted this guest's expectations for a lovely boutique hotel were realized by staying with us at the Eliot! It truly is a combination of our convenient location in Boston's elegant Back Bay district, our spacious and comfortable designer suites, and our genuinely caring staff, dedicated to providing personalized service, that together, helps us create such exceptional guest stays. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming this guest back once again.

Reviewed 22 November 2021

The Eliot is one of those old fashioned townhouse hotels, like a London boutique hotel....where you feel right at home.

Old fashioned keys for the doors and old fashioned EXCELLENT service from the front desk checkin to the bellmen, especially Manny, who looks out for the guests and gives you precise walking directions and good tips....also grabbed us a taxi instead of an uber because the Uber terminal is a far walk from the main terminal at Logan Airport.

Reciprocity next door at the Harvard Club and the BEST sushi restaurant and bar next door, UNI.......

The Eliot is in an excellent location, walking to everything.

We had a comfortable suite and nothing was too much to ask.

When in Boston, we will only be staying at the Eliot.

It is what Hotel hospitality should always be, makes you feel like a true 'guest"......other hotels should take a lesson from this one!

xo

1  Thank I1748SUstaceyc

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the high rating! I'm thoroughly delighted that this guest "loved the Eliot!" It's true that our genuinely caring staff, dedicated to providing personalized service, exemplifies the tradition of excellence in hospitality. It is truly gratifying to know how much this guest felt validated, and we are honored to receive such a high compliment. It will be my pleasure to welcome this guest back once again.

Reviewed 18 November 2021

I cannot rate The Eliot highly enough. I have just spent an amazing few days there and was looked after superbly by each and every one of their staff. I felt welcomed from the moment I arrived, was given a wonderful upgrade (thank you!) to a beautiful one bedroom suite which was truly special and very unexpected.
My stay in Boston had to be postponed on a number of occasions due to the pandemic and on each occasion that it was necessary for me to reschedule my visit, the staff (especially Lisa) helped me. Nothing was too much trouble for her.
The staff at The Eliot are professional, friendly and courteous and are an absolute delight. They are a credit to the management of the hotel.
I will most certainly stay at The Eliot again.
Thank you all for making my stay in Boston so special x

Date of stay: November 2021

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the stellar rating! Our staff is dedicated to personalized service, so it is good to know how well cared for this guest felt being a guest at the Eliot. You are most welcome Ms. Barnard. I'm delighted you had "the most fabulous stay," and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Eliot for a weekend wedding at the Harvard Club. Everything was awesome at the Eliot. Was a cool property. The staff is so accommodating and nice. We had a king suite and it was perfect. Very comfy level sitting room to have cocktails and relax. The bed was very comfortable. Harvard Club is steps away. Would stay at the Eliot again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review his stay and for the wonderful rating. I'm delighted that "everything was awesome" with his stay. As a, primarily, all-suite hotel, guests of the Eliot enjoy staying in our spacious and comfortable suites which certainly contribute to a more relaxing and enjoyable stay. It is gratifying know this guest "would stay at the Eliot again!" It would be my pleasure to welcome him back once more.