Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$500
US$287
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Copley House(Boston)
US$319
US$308
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsbay windowgreat locationroom facingbreakfast was includedyogurtstay there againthe hynes convention centerfourth floorevery morningrestaurants and shopsroom was clean and comfortablegreat shoppingstayed here for nightsbed and breakfastshort walkstreet noisecopley square
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Recently returned from a trip to Boston where we stayed in several different areas to get to know the City better. Newbury was a fun place for a short stay. It was fun to stay on this famous street in the Back Bay area. It is walking distance to the Public Garden, close to restaurants, and great shopping. We walked to a Bruins game at the TD Center, but we are an active family. That might be a stretch for some. It is a charming place to stay, but it is an old building and the bathrooms and rooms are very small. We are a family of four and it was a tight fit, probably would get two rooms next time. It was pretty clean, but sometimes old is hard to shine up. It's a little chilly because the building is not insulated. Overall the location and the authenticity made up for any inconveniences. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank runningthesh0w
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Stayed at this hotel when in Boston on a college visit trip with teenage kids. I LOVED staying here. Newbury Street is full of restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, I even found an exercise studio less than a block away. Convenient to T stops as well. The hotel has a bed and breakfast feel to it and definitely nicer than staying at a chain hotel with no charm. Our room had a (non working) fireplace in it and enough comforts to make it a pleasant stay. The breakfast (included) was good, not a ton of selection but good enough. Only reasons I gave it four stars instead of five: bathroom very small and poor air ventilation. No coffee maker in room and had to wait for coffee in lobby (around 7:15am) and early risers like me need it earlier. :). Also: door on our room (202) didn’t shut all the way when closed, you had to pull it to make sure it shut and one day we came back to our room open so the housekeeper must have accidentally not shut the door all the way. Room was untouched and nothing missing so I didn’t fuss about it to front desk but just FYI....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mhsherbo
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Came down for what we thought would be a quiet two night long weekend. Barely into the first night in room 305. In the room next to us is someone self entertaining with TV or videos games loud enough to irk the deaf. Called to room service for resolution. Two calls were ineffective. My wife finally banged on the wall and the noise level decreased, somewhat. This was after two calls to the main desk requesting assistance. Strange it would seem to take this level of action to resolve a problem such as this. We drove a long way and paid a lot of money for this romantic weekend. If I wanted this kind of aggravation I would have stayed at on of the plush hotels at Copley Square. If reasonable quiet was what you are seeking, so far, this is not the place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Raymond S, General Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We have contacted this guest and apologized for the inconvenience and lack of follow through by the front desk. This procedure has been addressed with all desk staff to ensure we do not have a similar situation in the future.

We have, hopefully, made this situation right with this guest and we look forward to their return to our hotel.

Regards,

Ray S.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I was recently in Boston on a combined business / personal trip, and stayed here. It's a great location, within walking distance of many places. (While I wouldn't advise it for anyone but a dedicated walker, I walked to the Museum of Fine Art, and another day, to the North End, from the guest house.)

My room, #401, was spacious and comfortable. I liked sitting in the bay window while I worked. I especially appreciated the lighting - good overhead lighting, as well as two different lights on each side of the bed.

The Guest House even had a loaner umbrella for me to use.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Lexma90
Reviewed 12 February 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend and it was lovely. Pillows are very comfortable! Rooms are clean and breakfast is delicious. Located right on fancy Newbury street, in the center of all shopping and food scene. Short walk to Copley station if you prefer to ride. We walked most of the time and it's only about 20-25 minutes to downtown. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: February 2018