“Put some Citrus & Salt into your lunch routine!”
Review of Citrus & Salt

Citrus & Salt
Reserve with OpenTable
Citrus & Salt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #936 of 3,585 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Light and bright fun atmosphere for quick or leisurely lunch. Great tapas-style menu with very well portioned servings. The lettuce salad, duck confit, and fresh guacamole with home made chips were fantastic and more than enough for two hungry foodies. We couldn’t finish it all. Many great options. Full plates are also available. Also open for dinner with full bar. The friendly and efficient servers made it even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The tag line for this restaurant is "Coastal Mexican" the menu offered unique twists on some familiar Mexican dishes, and some not so familiar. The decor of the restaurant is just gorgeous - a feast for the eyes: painted floors with giant flowers, stool tops decorated with brush strokes, a giant kraken on the wall on the way to the restroom.
Even the menu was just gorgeous and we were not the only ones taking pictures of both the menu and the food. Service was very good and our dishes delicious. One note, our server described the portions as tapas sized, but we felt the portions were quite plentiful and not the usual smaller tapas type portions. Make reservations as even on a Tuesday night at 5:00pm the place filled up quickly.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I loved everything about this restaurant -- it's beautiful, light, and airy inside; the staff was friendly and helpful; and, the food was excellent. It was a most enjoyable lunch all around. I would definitely return for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

After reading several good posts I decided it would be a good place for my birthday lunch. We loved the interior design that had a fun and warm vibe!
The lunch menu had a nice selection for everyone to find something they liked from tacos, quesadillas to fried oyster salad.
The drinks were fun and packed a punch.
A nice addition to the area! I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This place is amazing. As soon as you walk in, you immediately feel festive. My friend and I sat at the bar and were very entertained. The food was incredible. I have never had scallops that tasted so good! The guacamole with the homemade chips is a must! They have a lot of cocktails with fun straws :)