1,926 results
All reviewsbliss spabliss productswow suitew insidercool corner roomthe theater districtlobby bar iscupcakesfloor to ceiling windowsstreet noiseupgraded roomhigher floorgreat roomupon checkvalet parkingfreedom trailloren
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Ashley D made it happen. I was booked at the Liberty but called the W just to see if they could make a special occasion special. Fortunately Ashley D came to my assistance on the phone. She was extremely helpful from the room at the hotel to dining and entertainment. The weekend could not have been better. Thanks to Ashely D and the amazing team at the Boston W.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gurki S, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hi Pat S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your W Boston experience. Ashley D is a rock star and an asset to our team; we are so happy that she enhanced your W experience. We will make sure to forward your kind words/review to Ashley!

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in the center of all the tourist attractions. The staff is fabulous and friendly. They go out of their way to help you. The room was spacious and
Clean. The only flaw to this hotel is that their nightclub is very loud and if you have a room in the lower floors you can hear the noise. Last night I heard the police trying to put order outside of the nightclub from my bedroom. Other than that it was a great experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Gurki S, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi psychstorm1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your W Boston experience. Offering outstanding quality standards is always a principal priority, and I am pleased we met your expectations.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

General Manager / W Boston

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I came in had a drink at the lounge and noticed an obscene amount of fruit flies and other flying creatures, understandably it’s a bar however I expect differently from the W. Leaving this review because I had a similar experience in the gallery, where I noticed several flies flying around my food. I love the W but will not be returning until things seem more sanitary

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Gurki S, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hi Prodigy C,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your feedback, as this is uncharacteristic of our property.This does not reflect the genuine service and quality standards that we are typically recognized for. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the concerns you have expressed from occurring in the future.

I would appreciate if you could provide further details via email by reaching out to me directly at GMGurkirat.Singh@whotels.com.

General Manager / W Boston

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The shower was covered in mold. Really gross, and not befitting of a W. Other than that room was fine, although they downgraded me on check in. Room service was good, fast, and relatively cheap. Still would look to other spg properties while in boston

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Hi Emily C,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your feedback, as this is uncharacteristic of our property. Please know this experience is not typical of W Boston. Should you opt to stay with us again, I'd like to personally ensure a fantastic stay, so please feel free to contact me directly at Gurkirat.singh@whotels.com.

General Manager, W Boston

Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is a typical W hotel. The location is good if you are here to see a show. But the service we received from Joe R. was second to none. He saw to our every need and ensured that we had the best possible stay.

Room Tip: ask for a corner room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rene89
Gurki S, Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi rene89,

We are thrilled that you had such a seamless check in with Joe R. Joe is a rock star and an asset to our team; we are so happy that he enhanced your W experience. We will make sure to forward your kind words/review to Joe!

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

General Manager, W Boston