“Boston Trip”
Review of Benevento's

Benevento's
Reserve with OpenTable
Benevento's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 3,404 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Excellent food. The Veal Saltimbocca was outstanding. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Everything was fresh and tasty. We will certainly return on our next trip.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

I've eaten at Benevento's on a couple of occasions and it is always delicious and fresh. The fresh pasta carbonara is so yummy and plentiful, the leftovers are just as good the next day. My friends get the Lobster Ravioli and go on about how good it is, really don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu here. The service is always friendly, fast and attentive. In my opinion Benevento's is the best place to go in the North End!

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We picked this place utterly at random (it was hot, we were hungry) and were at first a little disappointed with the dark, rather dilapidated interior, but the food was stunning. I've travelled around Italy and Sicily and the food here stands up well. Lobster ravioli and pasta amatriciana were the stand out dishes. Lovely nosh!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We tried several of the appetizers and entrees. Margherita pizza was excellent; calamari was pretty good; the award-winning shrimp appetizer wasn't that interesting. Veal entrée was excellent; chicken Benevento was excellent. Nice atmosphere, good service, lots of choices/variety. Portions were very generous.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I can't say enough. We went for lunch with two kids and the food was fabulous! I asked what they had that was gluten-free and was told they could make anything. My 7 yo daughter and I shared the Caesar salad for two and she loved it so much, she had 3 helpings. Gluten-free bruschetta was great, too. The vodka sauce with gluten free penned and sausage was amazing. Perfectly cooked and so delicious. My son loved his pizza.