7 people are viewing this hotel
US$149
TravelocityUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
Vio.comUS$152
All reviews front desk yankee lobster the breakfast area every morning restaurants in walking distance breakfast service highly recommend this hotel great stay seaport district valet staff valet parking complimentary breakfast hotel is beautiful rooms are clean enjoyed my stay silver line definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

Memsura’s Breakfast was amazing! I had the pleasure of staying at the property for two days. I would recommend hands down! Polite, energetic, and top tier service was everything. This was just one of the many amenities I enjoyed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Memsura and staff was very helpful and the seating area was very clean. They came around to clean up the tables frequently. The food area was kept very clean as well. There was a wide variety of breakfast options.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2022

Employees are fantastic - helpful and caring with a special shout out to Carmen who took care of my food delivery even before I arrived in the hotel, ensuring it was properly refrigerated and put a note on my profile to instruct the person at the Front Desk where to find my food.
Only two problems:
1. The TVs were not working in the hotel for most of my visit, which was disappointing
2. The water pressure was not high in my shower

Room tip: Sea view is nice
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2022

We have paid £ 450 ( USD 500) per night BUT hotel facilities are very poor. American breakfast served only until 9 am is really a self help fast food counter ( do not expect freshly cooked eggs)
and it seems that anyone from the street can enter and help themselves to free fare.
Indoor pool serving 2 hotels, the Homewood and the Hamptons is a mere 7 meters long plunge pool for max 2-3 people at the time. No bathrobe, no slippers , no earbuds in the room. Staff in general is helpful but some were bit aloof. There is no restaurant in the hotel nor anywhere nearby in Seaport apart from Yankee lobster joint serving only fast food. There are no shops nearby. This hotel does not offer value for money we have spent.

Room tip: water view rooms are more expensive
Reviewed 13 September 2022

We pass through Boston regularly, yet this was our first visit to the Boston Seaport. We were there to join a cruise. The hotel is a combined Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites (opposite ends of the same building. The staff was efficient, polite and more than willing to be helpful. This hotel is roughly 200 yards from the cruise terminal and an easy walk. The breakfast gets a little crowded on cruise ship departure days (very congested). The rooms are clean and well appointed. If we sail from the port of Boston in the future, we will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022