2 people are viewing this hotel
US$186
Hotels.comUS$247
PricelineUS$247
Trip.comUS$254
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

It’s a nice hotel. However much of the housekeeping staff refused to wear masks as required by the Boston dept of Health. They were reminded by management but still kept the mask off. Claiming they have the vaccine. This violation endangers the welfare of guests. Imagine not wearing a mask and cleaning your room

Breakfast is served downstairs for the guests. However many come from the outside to take advantage. One woman took I bag full of food. Hopefully for a shelter. If that’s the case the hotel should make a separate arrangement for that. When items are missing for guests we know where they go
The hotel is poorly managed

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2020

Was a good stay I booked 2 more nights since it was cheap and was nice and quiet there staff was very respectful and helpful when I needed anything every morning the cleaning lady would come to see if I needed anything all around nice place

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank justinlF3372GR
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

-A room that smelled of sewage
-A replacement room with a broken lock
-Credit card fraud
-And a manager who refused to help

My wife and I were staying in Boston because our son was in the hospital and we were looking at an expensive hotel stay.
Seeing the price, she booked the stay via the My wife was assured that there would be no fee for early check out if my son recovered early. Our first night was uneventful and fine. The second evening we had to move rooms as there was an overpowering sewage odor permiating that 1/2 of our hotel. Our new room had no hot water and bathroom door locked us in. We checked out the following morning. That evening I noticed 8 charges on my credit card from the Comfort Inn I called and spoke to Alicia who assured me that it would be cleared up the following day. Three more charges appeared that night. This maxed out my Credit card as the charges added up to $5000.
I called again and spoke to a night manager (Oliver). He tried to correct the problem, apologized, offered us a $100 discount. Oliver Promised there would be no further charges and that he would pass all info on to Mahmoud and homer (general and assistant managers)
In the AM I found that I had been refunded my first charge of $1084 but had also been charged $260.
I called Mahmoud as discussed. He seemingly knew nothing of the events . I asked if Oliver had e-mailed him. He did not answer and asked what was going on. I proceeded to explain the entire story to him. He seemed to be getting frustrated on the phone and I did as well. I attempted to ask him several times if he had even seen the e-mail from Oliver. He refused to answer and spoke over me. After being talked over several times as Mahmoud began to raise his voice I also got upset and raised my own voice. He repeatedly accused me of being disrespectful. I told him that if he could not answer any questions over the phone I would go down to his hotel and we could discuss it in person. My wife took the phone and Mahmoud began to vent to her and told her that I had raised my voice and he did not have to have such a disrespectful conversation. She tried to discuss the now 13 charges to my credit card but he was not interested. She said thats fine “my husband will come down and resolve this in person”
She called back approximately 1 hour later to again attempt to discuss the financial burden choice has put on my family and Mahmoud accused(several times) myself and my wife of threatening him and said that he had called the police. He justified this by stating that when someone threatens him he will do what is necessary.
My wife then tried again to work through these 13 charges. She explained that Oliver had told us that this could be resolved today. He said he could do no more.
I feel taken advantage of, unheard and disrespected in a time when I needed help the most. I will never stay here or at a Choice hotel again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank K2235ELjasonc
Reviewed 26 January 2020

quite a nice property in Boston though a little far away from the tourist hub...room and washroom were quite clean...the staff was very friendly...they have a free shuttle service as well..the train tracks near the hotel may prove to be a nuisance...they have some bowling alley nearby ..

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank gaurav c
Reviewed 16 December 2019

Hotel room was clean; however, one of the front desk staff "TANIA" was very rude when my friend was about to check out. She was very disrespectful and had absolutely no idea how to be polite with customers. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Date of stay: December 2019