“Great Food, Great Service, Great Spot”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cafe
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Reviewed 10 August 2015

This is not my first time at this location, I actually just forgot to review it in May when I was there. I am pleased to announce the food is still just as delicious, and reasonably priced.

Both times I visited there was a very nice woman working the counter. She has great suggestions on what to order. Both times I had Chicken Pastelillos (Spanish Patty) and they were excellent. The first time I had a sub, was good, and this last time I had sweet plantains, pork ribs, and a rice plate. It was a generous portion of food, and delicious for sure! I also tried one of the pastries, I did not think it bad at all, it is just not really my type of pastry. I think those who are included to like this type of pastry (like a flaky crusty sweet bread, with a little sweet filling), would enjoy ordering this.

If you are in Dorchester, and it is 2pm or earlier, pop in and see these folks, they will treat you right, and give you a great meal!