“A favorite takeout in the Brighton/Allston area”
Review of Brickhouse Pizza & Grille - CLOSED

Brickhouse Pizza & Grille
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 12 January 2015

My first experience with The Brickhouse was while I was in the hospital recovering from a c-section. I had been eating hospital food for almost a week and NEEDED something new and different. The Brickhouse fit the bill so well (and it is very close to St. Elizabeth's hospital). We ended up ordering it twice before being discharged from the hospital.

Our favorites are the chicken kabob wrap, chicken souvlaki wrap, and the SWEET POTATO FRIES. We lived in Brighton and would walk to get take out...and the fries almost never made it home with us. We often ordered extras. They are that good. You should trust me on this and get the fries.

This is a great takeout spot, as there is limited seating inside, and the street parking is also quite limited.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Visiting from Washington state and wanted a really good pizza. We found it! We ordered the 12" margarita. It had a chewy thin crust, the perfect blend of cheeses, tomato and spices - so tasty and just the right size for two. The service was fast and friendly, just know that it's basically a take-out place, not really set up for a sit down meal.

Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

The pizza was good, thin crust and good sauce with the right amounts of each ingredient on the pie. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Me and my bf tried their cheese pizza and steak tips. I would say the pizza is 10 out of 10, crust is crunchy and the cheese is delicious!
Steak tips was not sth special..