“Very relaxing”

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #8 of 86 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Love it here. This hotel is great for both business and pleasure. I came up to watch my daughters game. The rooms are great and quiet, clean, comfortable, and modern. This is my second trip up to Boston and I will always stay at this location. It's close to everything food, shopping, and nightlife. The staff is amazing very friendly and full of ideas on what to do in the area. The updated lobby area is beautiful. Great job Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
88ExeterTeam, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share about your great experience here! We are thrilled to hear you liked our comfortable rooms and personable staff! If your travels bring you back to Boston, we hope we can welcome you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed 15 December 2014

The day I checked in the weather was brutal. Lots of rain and high winds but it did not dampen my stay. The front desk was very welcoming, provided great local restaurants and the door man / bell man offered up a umbrella for my short walk to a nice restaurant.

Staff was very friendly, property well maintained and very quiet and comfortable.

I stay here when working with clients downtown or on waterfront, thank you.

Room Tip: ask to see if there is a complimentary up-grade available such as a suite
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our dedicated staff made your stay more enjoyable! If you visit Boston again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

We have learned to stay at the Marriott Exeter 88, as it is the best location and is a great hotel. There have been some small and large improvements, such as the new breakfast and bar area, which continue to make this a fine destination.
The staff is the best, most professional, friendliest bunch of people we've met in any hotel or restaurant. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for mentioning our continuous efforts of improving our hotel. We value our guests feedback and do our very best to exceed their expectations now and in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2014

You can always count on great service at this hotel!! I stay here for both business and pleasure and it never disappoints...this is my one and only "go-to" location when staying in Boston! The location is very convenient for shopping and great dining. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Justin, the Assistant General Manager, goes out of his way to make sure my stay meets and exceeds my expectations.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's always a great pleasure to read how much our loyal customers enjoy staying with us and look forward to returning. We are delighted to hear that Justin was able to create a memorable experience for you. Thank you again for the kind review and we look forward to greeting you in the future!

Reviewed 15 December 2014

I stayed here for the first time this past weekend...The moment I stepped out of my car, Sam, the incredibly nice valet gentleman was right there to help. I looked up at the beautiful architecture...I ended up taking more pictures of this piece of history, than, any of the landmarks in Boston!! Wow, how lucky for me to be staying there! The front desk staff were the BEST customer service oriented group I have ever experienced. It was my husbands 50th birthday....They made sure we had a beautiful room, and....waiting for us was a very yummy Birthday cupcake, a balloon, a few other surprises...and a note from the GM himself. You can't get better than that!!! I was sad to leave...I can't wait to return...The price can't be beat...and the staff are above and beyond any hotel I have been to...And, I must say, I have stayed in many...5 star hotels...they could learn from The Marriot Courtyard at Copley!!!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer M
88ExeterTeam, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2014

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our dedicated staff made your stay that much more enjoyable. We will be sure to congratulate Sam on a job well done! If you and your husband travel back to Boston, it would be great to welcome you both again.