US$443
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$761
US$609
1,939 results
All reviewscopley squarecourtyard by marriottbernardo gubertexeter stgreat locationfront deskthe general managerhistoric buildingwithin walking distancesmall hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness or pleasureboylston streetboutique hotelback bay stationtwo blockshome away from home
Reviewed 15 December 2014

The day I checked in the weather was brutal. Lots of rain and high winds but it did not dampen my stay. The front desk was very welcoming, provided great local restaurants and the door man / bell man offered up a umbrella for my short walk to a nice restaurant.

Staff was very friendly, property well maintained and very quiet and comfortable.

I stay here when working with clients downtown or on waterfront, thank you.

Room Tip: ask to see if there is a complimentary up-grade available such as a suite
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
88ExeterTeam, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our dedicated staff made your stay more enjoyable! If you visit Boston again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

We have learned to stay at the Marriott Exeter 88, as it is the best location and is a great hotel. There have been some small and large improvements, such as the new breakfast and bar area, which continue to make this a fine destination.
The staff is the best, most professional, friendliest bunch of people we've met in any hotel or restaurant. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for mentioning our continuous efforts of improving our hotel. We value our guests feedback and do our very best to exceed their expectations now and in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2014

You can always count on great service at this hotel!! I stay here for both business and pleasure and it never disappoints...this is my one and only "go-to" location when staying in Boston! The location is very convenient for shopping and great dining. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Justin, the Assistant General Manager, goes out of his way to make sure my stay meets and exceeds my expectations.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's always a great pleasure to read how much our loyal customers enjoy staying with us and look forward to returning. We are delighted to hear that Justin was able to create a memorable experience for you. Thank you again for the kind review and we look forward to greeting you in the future!

Reviewed 15 December 2014

I stayed here for the first time this past weekend...The moment I stepped out of my car, Sam, the incredibly nice valet gentleman was right there to help. I looked up at the beautiful architecture...I ended up taking more pictures of this piece of history, than, any of the landmarks in Boston!! Wow, how lucky for me to be staying there! The front desk staff were the BEST customer service oriented group I have ever experienced. It was my husbands 50th birthday....They made sure we had a beautiful room, and....waiting for us was a very yummy Birthday cupcake, a balloon, a few other surprises...and a note from the GM himself. You can't get better than that!!! I was sad to leave...I can't wait to return...The price can't be beat...and the staff are above and beyond any hotel I have been to...And, I must say, I have stayed in many...5 star hotels...they could learn from The Marriot Courtyard at Copley!!!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer M
88ExeterTeam, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2014

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our dedicated staff made your stay that much more enjoyable. We will be sure to congratulate Sam on a job well done! If you and your husband travel back to Boston, it would be great to welcome you both again.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

I've stayed at this hotel a few times in the past year or so. Each time my experience is nothing less than great. The location is what really drew me to it in the first place, being right in the heart of Boston and so close to so many popular attractions. The lobby area is simple but welcoming, and has all of the amenities that I need. The front desk staff is always polite and makes me feel welcome any time of day. The General Manager Bernardo and the Front Office Manager Justin both went out of their way to introduce themselves to me on more than one occasion. It is things like this that make a guest feel special-something that not all hotels have. I was given a room promptly upon arrival- they even accommodated me for early check-in once. The rooms are a good size for a city hotel, and they are consistently clean and comfortable. If you're looking for a great hotel with prices and staff that always beat the competition, look no further. I will continue to return to the Courtyard Marriott in Copley Square.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deena G

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our dedicated staff made your stay that much more enjoyable! If you visit Boston again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you in the future.