“Decent Pizza but Expensive”
Review of Pizzeria Regina

Pizzeria Regina
Ranked #309 of 3,429 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My boyfriend grabbed a slice of their sausage, bacon and pepperoni pizza while we were walking through the marketplace. It was quick to get and the pizza was warm, however a slice was almost $5 and it wasn't too big. I understand Faneuil Hall Marketplace is more expensive in general but it seemed like a lot. The people were friendly however and everything was efficiently done!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I'm a pizza snob. I have my bucket list of places around the country and i'm always on the hunt for good, authentic NY style pizza. I found it at Regina's. This pizza took me back to my young days in NY eating at local pizzerias. I need to figure out how to get this pizza to Texas!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Too much crust. It wasn't terrible, but not the best I've had either. I went with my friend Regina, so I had to try it. Tasted like Papa Johns to me.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I tried a slice of Sicilian Pepperoni pizza at the site in Quincy Market, was blown away by the tender thick crust, sauce and outstanding flavor of the entire slice of the pizza!!!!! One of the Best Ever!!!!!

The next day we had dinner at the Original Regina's in the North End.....no thick crust Sicilian Pepperoni, only their thin crust choices, which were very good and definitely NOT the normal cardboard type, and had wonderful flavor. But...........I prefer the thick crust version in Quincy Market.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Get the two slices and a drink deal to really economize. Fresh, hot, fast pizza with a delicious crust.