“Teenager loved it”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My son got a plate with steak fries and a pulled chicken BBQ sandwich. He also got a bottle of soda for $13.60 total. The sand which was substantial but it still seemed s but on the pricey side. He mowed through it though and said it was fantastic.

This is a spot inside Quincy Markets. The line was a bit long but moved fairly quickly.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I ordered the Brisket sub/plate. The guy behind counter couldn't understand what I was saying in English, so I pointed out what I wanted. Then the boss yells at him for starting to make the wrong order. Can you see where this is going?
So guy asks if I want peppers/onions. I say yes (got very little added onto my sub).
This whole order didn't take long as it was a Monday and later in the day.
The meat was good, not great tasting. Filling, which is what I wanted.
The steak fries were under cooked and the large soda was massive. Total cost was $16 and change.
I got what I wanted, but it does look like this is the least frequented establishment at Quincy Market (Mahh-ket).
I would not go back to these guys.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We grabbed a Turkey barbecue to go from here and it ended up being really good. This is a brusque unassuming place akin to my normal NYC experience so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the food was good, varied, and plentiful. My barbecue came with 2 sides (the cut potatoes were great, as was the corn), it was enough to feed both my wife and me when we got back to the hotel. Highly recommended for a quick bite when in Quincy Market.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

The worst food stall in quincy, they purposely display the food at 6,95 but i end up paying 13,95 and they said the 6,95 is only for salad?? arguing with me infront of other customer what a joke, i tried their chicken kebab wrapped in bacon with rice, the chicken is dry and tasteless, the rice is cold, really ruin my day what a waste of 13,95, really should avoid this place, they just trick the tourist and quincy first timer by displaying their food with the price but end up paying differently worst exeprience in boston

Reviewed 11 November 2015

For 35 years we have been coming to Faneuil Hall we go up and down the aisles and 9 times out of 10 we will make our choice from ARIS BBQ. Consistently delicious BBQ.