“Great beer and even better staff”

Boston BEERWORKS Fenway
Ranked #334 of 3,424 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you are looking for unique tasting beer and super friendly staff then this place should top your list.

We were served by Lauren, Ashley and Kelsey (we were there for quite a while) and also the manager, Jon, made a short appearance off the bench.

Great food also, thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I had lunch one afternoon at the Canal Street location with a couple of coworkers. The food was good (as was the beer (their hefeweizen and blonde ale) and the service.

I had the Roasted Beet Salad w/ Chicken ($15), while my coworkers had Chopped Chicken Caprese ($15) and the other had the BWX Chicken Sandwich ($13) w/ sweet potato fries (+$1). The total bill pre-tip was $84 (5 beers total), so about average.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Great place great pregame stop before Red Sox game Good beers and great food you can actually talk enjoy a beverage before game.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Having looked up microbrewerys before coming to Boston, this was the closest one to me via my hotel and having looked it up online on their website, I decided to take the walk to come in.

Big, spacious and very modern. Walked in and got my space at the bar and had a look at the beer they had on, which they have on chalkboards on the back bar.

The first beer I had was watermelon, which was very crisp and refreshing, an absolute treat, and it was garnished with an actual slice of watermelon! I was loving life after that. The next beer I had was called 'Bunker Hill blueberry' which was very fruity and they put a scoop full of blueberries in the beer.

I had 5 of their beers in total for a lunch session and all the ones I had were all to my own personal taste and were all very well kept.

For food, I had the haddock sandwich with fries. It was the best fish sandwich I have ever had! Ate it very quickly as it was going down so well. A beautiful piece of flaky battered haddock in a roll with some salad.

If you are a fan of beer and love trying new ones which are out of the norm, then come to this place and you will not be disappointed. They had beers for all tastes, from the light fruity ones I love to dark and heavy ones.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

There on a Sat before a concert so it was crowded. We got outside seats which was nice although the metal chairs seemed designed to keep you from staying too long. The inside was dark and crowded.

Steak tips were good as was the poutine. $8 salad was disappointing for lack of content. The beer was tasty. Brand new server was struggling. Runners delivering food didn't know who to take it to. Service was in disarray. Prices are a little high but not bad for Boston.