“Surprizingly good food”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Two blocks from the Copley "T" stop.
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Just dropped randomly in to this restaurant, very fancy place. Got amazing shellfish, great oysters and lobster to die for. Very professional service.

Nick H, General Manager at Abe & Louie's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We hope to see you again soon.
Nick H.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,592)

Reviewed 3 December 2017

One of my colleagues selected this restaurant as it was near out hotel. I prefer seafood to steak so I did not have high expectations. To my surprise and pleasure, my tuna was excellent and my wife's crab cake was one of the best I have had in a long time. We were a group of six and ordered the sides family style. They were all a hit. My wife particularly enjoyed the potato hash. I found the cauliflower puree very interesting and worth ordering. We were too full for desserts but ordered some anyway. They were decadent and we enjoyed tasting each one. The wine list is very extensive. The sommelier was helpful. Our server was quite a personality and we enjoyed him and his attentive service very much. Although the restaurant is high priced, crowded and somewhat noisy, my wife and I will go back again.

We love to be recognized for our seafood as well, on occasion. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on our last night- so glad we did. The lump crab appetiser was so so so good, really fresh and loads of it. Followed by the softest, tenderest filet mignon I have had in a long time. Service was efficient. It's not cheap but nowhere is around the area, well worth it for a special night out.

Nick H, General Manager at Abe & Louie's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

We'll hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere good service, big portions, not the cheapest in town though. My veal was great, try it

Much appreciated.
Cheers,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Me and my wife just dropped in and had a very nice evening. Everything was great the food and the service. This is one of my favorite restaurant.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Nick H.

Been to Abe & Louie's? Share your experiences!