“Great little oyster bar”
Review of B & G Oysters

B & G Oysters
Reserve with OpenTable
B & G Oysters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: South End
Cross street: Waltham
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We had a late Sunday brunch of oysters from Nova Scotia and had lobster roll with salad. Had a nice beer selection. This really is a must visit if you want a great oyster bar. Service is laid back but great. Didn't have room for dessert but couple next to us did and looked fabulous.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We met friends here and were lucky enough to sit in the garden. We ate the best fried calamari that I've ever had, and I've had this dish many, many times. I do say though, that I was surprised that my legal seafood lobster roll was better than the one served here. but overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Small menu with wine and beer selections. No special effort to serve or satisfy. Expensive in terms of quality would not return or recommend

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Beautiful outside place to sit and enjoy some delicious seafood. Service was wonderful. Would love to go back!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Great fresh seafood. Obviously a good variety of yummy fresh oysters. But the best thing I had was the pea salad! I've even made it a few times!