“Delicious thin crust pizza in the beautiful Beacon Hill area.”

Figs by Todd English
Reserve with OpenTable
Figs by Todd English is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 3,402 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Description: “NEVER TRUST A ROUND PIZZA.” Figs Pizza is most likely like no other pizza you’ve ever had. Don’t be surprised by the large freeform shape—it’s specifically part of what will go into your overall experience in enjoying this unique meal. The crust will be so crisp and thin it will be close to brittle. That finely crisped quality is achieved by the special technique used in making the dough and a short cooking time at a very high temperature. The toppings are the finest freshest available and are, as often as possible local produce and other ingredients. #RespectThePizza
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Great small upscale pizza place that serves thin crust pizza in a variety of flavors. Worth the short wait for a table. We had a Bronx Bomber and a Boston Red Sox. One was with sweet sausage and carmelized onion and one was pepperoni and basil. They also do fun varieties like buffalo chicken or fried shrimp on them. Salads too. The perfecdt stop after a walk around the beautiful Beacon Hill area. You can also get wine or beer here with dinner.

1  Thank suzyd43

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I stopped into Figs when I was just wandering about by myself waiting for a friend to get off work. The place down that street that she had suggested was WAY to crowded for my liking so I popped in here to grab a lunch. The waitstaff was incredibly nice and the atmosphere was relaxed. The place is a little small, so if you're going during a rush, I could see it getting pretty crowded, but overall my experience was good. I ordered a soup and salad for a light lunch. The soup tomato soup was not exactly what I expected, but was still pretty good and the bread that they brought out before my meal was amazing.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

We stumbled upon FIGS while walking Beacon Hill on a hot sunny day around noon on a Sunday. We must have arrived just in time because within moments of sitting down, the restaurant was packed. We ordered a salad and pizza to share and wow! We could have used some extra people to help us finish off the pizza, it was massive. We loved the beet salad - it was delicious. Our pizza was also tasty, and there was more than enough! I would visit again!

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Figs is a small cafe with pricey pizza, salads, and pasta. The tables are tightly packed, and the music was overly loud for a small restaurant. Our lunch started out fine, and my beet salad was very good. But ... the chicken ordered with it was overcooked and dry. I would have mentioned it early in the meal, but after delivering our lunches the wait staff never returned to check on how we were doing. When they did after we were finished, I had eaten less than 1/3 of the chicken breast and stated it was overcooked and tough. The waiter apologized, but delivered the check with the chicken up-charge still included. I mentioned it again, and he said he "talked to the chef and would ask again." When he returned the bill was adjusted by $1 of the $7 upcharge. Poor form and poor responsiveness to customer concerns.

My wife enjoyed her pizza, but it is listed as "cheese and basil" and there were perhaps 5 small pieces of basil on an 8 slice pizza. A little thin.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

We waited a looong time to get seats because this place is tiny! But that adds to locale hip atmosphere. Pizza was relish, and large portions! Price was decent. Very loud, but their music was trendy and fun. Very fun dinner out with my friend! I'd go back when I visit Boston again. It's on a great location, although the sign is hidden, so I kept passing it walking down the street.