“Very good chicken caesar salad”
Review of Fill-A-Buster

Fill-A-Buster
Ranked #1,223 of 3,393 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I've been going to this place for a long time. I work at the State House and this is just across the street. Everyone works hard and they truly try to make all of their customers happy.

You can see that the locals really appreciate them - there was a line out the door this afternoon when I went to get my salad.

I love their chicken Caesar salads because the chicken is cooked on the gas grill and has a nice char on it.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

this is not fine dining but it is a great little café for brekkers or lunch. Called in and had 2 breakfast sandwiches and coffees for $10. the sandwiches were toasted bagels with eggs and bacon. Done very well with nice crispy bacon. Place was really busy with lots of regulars. It's not fancy but if you are looking for a quick bite during the day this offers great value and our sandwiches were freshly made. it's opposite the state house so I love the name!

1  Thank fiona229
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Small eatery, I went for breakfast. Basic breakfast menu, eggs & toast kind of thing (nothing special). Seems to serve locals and workers from the courthouse across the street.

1  Thank Quique02
Reviewed 26 September 2013

... to start your diet.

What a dump!

Imaginative name, though. Would be more appropriately located in Washington DC.

1  Thank ergoe
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a quick lunch as we started touring Boston. A can of pepsi and a chicken parm sandwich with fries, how could we go wrong. Little did we know we'd each receive half a plate piled with fries and a full 12' sub with a full chicken breast, sauce and mozza cheese. It was an incredible amount of food and the chicken was breaded and cooked to near perfection.

My wife is Italian and we frequently cook chicken cutlets at home, and these gave us a definite run for our money; delicious.

What also stuck out to me was how hardworking the chef, waitress and cashier were. They quickly took our order, food came out in minutes and the waitress was quick to get us our cans of soda. It's my guess they were family, either siblings or brothers and one of their wives. Nice to see them enjoying some success, it's certainly earned as their food matches their work ethic and hospitality: great.

1  Thank digerati