“Gigantic Moscow Mule!!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Late night dinner and drinks with friends after an event led us to The Harp + Bard!!! Had the biggest Moscow Mule ever!!! The food was good - we all liked our entrees and especialky our drinks. Our waitress was very nice and helpful but I think I confused what I wanted when I ordered the Moscow Mule....I did share since they brought me several straws. Anyway, great place for drinks.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Was staying at an Airbnb in the area and decided to check this local place out. Realised at that point that I hadn't had any seafood in Boston at that point so ordered the seafood platter, was tasty but it could've fed about 4 people! Reasonable prices too

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is a local favorite in Dorchester. Prices are reasonable and portion sizes are enormous. I went here once about a year ago because it's close to family's house where I usually stay and came highly recommended. Visit was horrible, food was good but the waitress clearly had a problem with the multiple races of people, ( white woman, black man, 2 Multi racial men) I was dining with and made it known. We left and I vowed never to go back there. This time around a friend suggested I meet her there and decided to go with the flow since it was close and parking is rough in the city. 2 white women, great service. Imagine that. There are black wait staff so it could've just been one ignorant waitress on my previous visit. Unsure but food is decent. My friend knew the waitress from the neighborhood so like I said very local place.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Ate here twice during our week long stay in a rented apartment. Staff was friendly and professional. Food was consistently good, from the appetizers to the baked scrod dinner- oh the butternut squash!!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to the Harp & Bard with family and friends since 2011. We'll go in phases where we're there almost every weekend and then maybe once every couple of months; it's constantly been good with their food and service (brunch, lunch and dinner). There's TVs everywhere, grab a cold one and watch the game. I've never been disappointed. A highly recommended neighborhood spot! Go on, check it out, you shouldn't be disappointed.